Things To Do While In The South Pacific
1. Visit the mystical Kauri Forests of Northern New Zealand where some of the world’s oldest and largest living trees can be found still standing.
2. Explore the roiling geothermal landscapes of New Zealand’s Rotorua, with its off-the-planet mud spas and demonstrated pride in Maori culture.
3. Discover Australia’s Great Ocean Walk, where it is now possible to walk the framed coast of Southern Australia and enjoy the views of the Twelve Apostles on a great hike that stretches 56 miles from Apollo Bay to Port Campbell National Park through some of Australia’s most stunning scenery.
4. Stand at the top of Mount Vaea overlooking Apia on Somoa: burial place of Robert Louis Stevenson whose dying wish was to be buried there.
5. Get lost midst the marae stone temples on Raiatea in Tahiti, with evidence pointing to this island as the birthplace of Polynesian culture.
6. Travel the world away to Taveuni Island in Fiji with 140 waterfalls and horseback riding to ancient ruins.
7. Don’t miss the Honeymoon Bliss couples’ massage at the Bora Bora Lagoon Resort and Spa, an Orient-Express Hotel. It includes a pineapple and brown sugar scrub, traditional Polynesian massage and silky bath of coconut mild and blossoms.
8. Book an overwater bungalow in Tahiti, many with lighted windows in the floor to observe sea life at night.
9. Dive amid WWII wrecks in Vanuata.
10. “Find yourself” at Raka’s Cave on the island of Atiu in the Cook Islands, a magnificent hideaway deep in the island rainforest.
11. Shop for black pearls, found anywhere in the South Pacific, the larger and rounder the better.
12. Dive the outer reef of Rarotonga in the Cook Islands: whales, sharks, drop-offs, tunnels, and clear, gentle water.
13. Guam offers the deepest dive site on Earth, the 37,000-ft. deep Marianas Trench where WWI and WWII wrecks rest side-by-side.
14. Swim among stingless freshwater jellies at Jellyfish Lake om Palau.
15. Take a crack at fire walking on the island of Beqa in Fiji, where the ritual originated.
16. Whale watch in Fiji, where it is possible to meet “Whale Whisperers.”
17. Swim with dolphins off the north coast of New Zealand.
18. Run with wild horses along New Zealand’s 90-mile Beach.
19. Climb the bridge in Sydney Harbor.
20. Hike around and explore Tasmania’s weekend markets and creative architecture.
For More Information On Possible Adventures In The South Pacific Please Fisit The Following Link!!
Travel is SWELL Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-963-8986 or 1-559-207-0545