COMO Parrot Cay in the Turks and Caicos is among the northern Caribbean’s pre-eminent private islands, with over 1,000 unspoiled acres and a mile-long powdered beach. Accommodation in whitewash with chic teak finishing includes beachside villas, some with private pools. Beyond Rocky Point are larger houses with even bigger cobalt pools, which make up COMO Parrot Cay Estate. COMO Shambhala Retreat offers yoga and Asian-inspired therapies to help guests feel energized.
When you stay at COMO Parrot Cay in Parrot Cay, you’ll be on the waterfront and steps from Parrot Cay Beach. This 5-star resort is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from Grace Bay Beach and 15 mi (24.2 km) from Long Bay Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your pillow top bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
26 Garden View Rooms: Large four-poster bed, light Balinese furniture and a spacious balcony overlooking lush gardens. An additional child can also be accommodated as the banquette seating can be converted into a single bed.
14 Ocean Facing Rooms: Spacious rooms with partial views of the landscaped gardens and ocean from a private balcony. Tiled floors, Balinese furniture and white cotton materials give a bright and airy feel. The bathroom has a shower and double vanity unit. This room category can also accommodate an additional child as the banquette seating can be converted into a single bed.
5 COMO Suites: These suites include a spacious living room with direct balcony access, two bedrooms and two bathrooms – one of which features a large bathtub. There is also a rollaway bed so that two additional children can be accommodated.
6 One-Bedroom Beach Houses: Large living room with dining area, conservatory, bedroom with en suite bathroom, separate guest bathroom and spacious deck with heated plunge pool. Semi-detached.
3 Family Beach Houses: This detached villa features a spacious living room and dining area, a master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, a separate guest bedroom and bathroom, and a sundeck with a heated swimming pool and outdoor shower, surrounded by lush vegetation.
3 Two-Bedroom Beach Houses: These beach houses sit among the sand dunes with uninterrupted ocean views. They have two en suite bedrooms, a spacious living and dining area, a large outdoor deck and private swimming pool.
2 Two-Bedroom Beach Villas: Detached villa with two large master bedrooms, each with a private patio and en suite bathroom, and a third single bedroom with a small bathroom. They also have a full kitchen, large living/ dining room and a sundeck with a heated swimming pool, as well as an outside dining pavilion.
1 COMO Villa: This three-bedroom luxury Caribbean villa has outstanding views of the ocean in ultimate privacy – ideal for families or groups of friends. It has a large dining and lounge area, a private sundeck with a heated swimming pool, sun loungers and an al fresco dining table. This villa also includes COMO’s signature 24-hour private butler service.
Guest Room Features:
- Air conditioning
- Private verandah or sundeck
- Direct-dial telephone with voicemail
- Satellite TV
- Flat-screen TV
- Electronic safe
- Tea and coffee maker
- Bathtub and shower
- Private bar
- COMO Shambhala bathroom amenities
- Separate bathtub (for suites and above)
- Complimentary scheduled yoga and Pilates sessions
- Complimentary non-motorized watersports
- Catamaran sailing
- Windsurfing• Kayaking
- Stand-up paddle boards
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Water skiing
- Infinity pool
- Adult pool
- Running trail
- Kayaking or paddle boarding on Bonny Creek Water Way
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy Pan-Asian cuisine at Lotus, one of the resort’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 1030 AM.
Lotus Lunch features a selection of light dishes including local Caribbean-inspired specialties. Dinner focuses on South East Asian-inspired menus designed to be shared family-style.Terrace Breakfast is a continental buffet and à la carte menu. Dinner features Italian-inspired Mediterranean cuisine.
COMO Beach Club
COMO Beach Club is a laid-back beach bar by day, coming alive at night with mixologist specialists and Caribbean-inspired music. Open from 11.00am until late
In-Room Dining Available between 7.00am and 10.30pm.
COMO Shambhala Menu
Healthful cuisine which uses food rich in living enzymes, vitamins and minerals. The menu features raw food items and predominantly vegetarian selections. It is available at both restaurants and from in-room dining.
Terrace hotel bar offers fresh juices, fine wines and exotic cocktails
Health and Fitness
COMO Shambhala Retreat at COMO Parrot Cay is an award-winning sanctuary where mind, body and soul are nurtured holistically. It is located in low-lying pavilions overlooking the North Caicos Channel and the island’s wetlands, rich with birdlife. This is a place to practice yoga with the world’s leading teachers or simply take advantage of COMO Shambhala’s extensive retreat facilities.
- Nine treatment rooms including a private cottage and pavilions with Javanese baths, showers and changing areas
- Spa infinity-edge pool and sundeck with outdoor shower
- Private yoga studio and yoga pavilion
- Private Pilates studio
- Steam rooms and sauna (separate male and female)
- Outdoor Jacuzzis
- Gym with weights and cardio equipment
- Asian-inspired holistic therapies developed by COMO Shambhala, including reflexology, Ayurveda (an Ayurvedic consultant is on site), massage and facials.
Play by COMO
Play by COMO delivers personalised family experiences at COMO Parrot Cay. More than just a children’s space, Play by COMO ensures that the whole family, even Their youngest guests, enjoy COMO’s signature service, design, cuisine and approach to wellness. Children are encouraged to enjoy purposeful and creative play, both at the dedicated Play by COMO space, and around the island – under careful supervision of Their child-care experts. The thoughtfully planned schedule has been designed to inspire children aged 4 to 12 with activities that capture their imagination through history, nature, local culture and science.Play by COMO also takes care of the other details of a family holiday, from babysitting services to infant and weaning menus, where any food intolerances and diet restrictions can be easily accommodated. COMO Next Generation
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Parrot Cay This resort has 660 square feet (61 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
A private beach, outdoor tennis courts, a marina, and a health club are featured at the resort. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
Parrot Cay, Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos Islands
PLS – Providenciales International Airport
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities