Keyonna Beach Resort
Turner’s Beach, Johnson’s Point
St. Mary’s, Antigua, West Indies
This Resort is Rated: 3-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Couples only
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
Minimum Age at This Resort: 18
Resort Video Available: Yes
Distance from hotel to town, 20 minutes. Distance from hotel to V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU), 40 minutes.
Located on Johnson’s Point, Antigua’s South-Western coastline, set on a secluded long white beach, with bewitching views of the Caribbean Sea and undulating white sands, Keyonna Beach Hotel, an all-inclusive, adults-only hotel, provides guests with a distinctive Caribbean experience.
Spacious accommodation in magnificent beach settings all with fabulous views of the sea, comprise of four Beach Front Plunge Pool Cottages, set on the beach with a private plunge pool and “his & hers” outdoor showers and a cordless butler telephone, allowing guests to call for service in the comfort of their beach bed or plunge pool.
Twelve (12) Beach View Cottages and eight Beach House Rooms are positioned either with a view of the beach and sea, or directly overlooking the beach. The furnishings have been individually chosen to reflect the tropical surroundings and all rooms come with king-sized four-poster beds, air- conditioning and Wi-Fi. The absence of television and radio ensure the distractions of 21st century living won’t infringe on the perfect Antiguan experience. All cottages have their own verandas, allowing couples to enjoy unrestricted views in the privacy of their own cottage, and with a “personalized in-room mini-bar” and attentive staff on hand to serve them with a refreshing cocktail of their choice, one has the perfect ingredients for a stunning Antiguan sunset.
When guests venture on the beach, they can rest assure their own private Carib Beach Bed will be waiting. And if they wish to skip lunch and catch some extra rays, a daily afternoon tea is laid out between 4:00pm-5:00pm to keep them going until dinner.
The Beach Restaurant offers an eclectic mix of West Indian cuisine and fresh local seafood. Keyonna Beach focuses on sourcing and using the best of fresh, seasonal, local produce which is then simply prepared and elegantly presented – no buffets here, all freshly prepared a la carte service. A choice of vegetarian dishes are always available and special dietary requirements are accommodated on request. Besides the excellent cuisine, the multi-tiered wooden terrace provides unparalleled views of the neighboring islands of Nevis, Redonda and Montserrat. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- • Individual air-conditioned cottage/rooms accommodation (as booked)
- • All meals (breakfast, lunch& dinner). No buffets a-la-carte table service.
- • Beverages including premium brand liquors and a selection of wines.
- • Afternoon snack
- • Daily restock of in room mini bar/fridge
- • Live entertainment (2 times weekly). The entertainment schedule is subject to change.
- • Use of swimming pool with lounge chairs.
- • Use of Beach Bali Beds with cushions, beach chairs and waiter service.
- • Free Wi-Fi
- • Yoga Session (2 times weekly)
- • Complementary hour massage per person (Requires a 5-night minimum stay)
- Top Clothing-optional Resorts
- Clothing Optional Resort Listings
- Clothes-free Resorts
- Desire Resorts
- Topless-optional Resorts
- Vegas for Adults
- Sandals Resorts Private Islands
- All-Inclusive Vacations
- Adults-only Vacations
- Best Adults-only All-Inclusive Resorts
- Best Adults-only Resorts
- Best Adults-only Resorts in Europe
- Best Adults-only Resorts in Mexico
- Best Adults-only Resorts in the Caribbean
- Caribbean Vacations
- Costa Rica Vacations
- Mexico Vacation Resorts
- Vacations for Singles
- Popular Destinations
- 12 Best Beaches For Romance
- Best Caribbean Beaches
- Dominican Republic Travel Guide
- Exotic Resort Destinations
- Fiji Travel Guide
- Great Britain – London Travel Guide
- Greece Travel Guides
- Puerto Rico Travel Guide
- Tahiti Travel Guide
- United Arab Emirates – Dubai Travel Guide
- USA – Las Vegas Travel Guide
- USA – Miami Travel Guide
- USA – New York Travel Guide