Isla Mujeres Palace
Carretera Garrafon Km 45,
Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Resort Style & Type: Traditional Boutique Hotel
This Resort is Rated: 3.5-Stars
This Resort is Best For: Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
Contact us: Please call us at 1-888-963-8986 for reservation or further information.
They say things are more laid back on island time. At Isla Mujeres Palace, everything happens on your schedule. This secluded and stunning island is a lover’s escape boasting sweet, rustic refinement. Whether you’re sipping craft cocktails under a thatched-roof hut, sneaking in some midday shuteye in your hammock, or gazing into your sweetie’s eyes during a romantic candlelit dinner, you’ll feel like the only two people in the world at Isla Mujeres.
Isla Mujeres Palace sits on a span of white-sand beach, 5 km (3 mi) from downtown Isla Mujeres and 9.5 km (6 mi) from downtown Cancun. This all-inclusive property features a beach club, a freeform outdoor pool, and a poolside bar with swim-up seating. A lobby bar, snack bar, and restaurant serving all meals are also on site, and room service is available 24 hours a day. Massages, facials, pedicures, and manicures are offered in four treatment rooms; beachfront massages are also available (surcharge). Jutting out from the beach is a pier that accommodates small vessels, and guests enjoy use of kayaks. A guided snorkeling tour and a boat tour of the island are also included in the room rate. Wireless Internet access is available throughout.
- Isla Mujeres retreat
- Facing a white-sand beach, this intimate boutique resort is located 5 km (3 mi) from downtown Isla Mujeres and less than 10 km (6 mi) from downtown Cancun.
- Whirlpool tubs, LCD TVs
- Guestrooms feature balconies with hammocks and bedrooms with double whirlpool tubs.
- Amenities include LCD TVs, replenished minibars, and bathrobes and slippers.
- Pool, beach club
- Amenities include a free-form pool and a beach club. This All-Inclusive resort includes various amenities in the room price; see the room description section for details.
- Complimentary Sea Transportation
- Complimentary yacht ride available from Cancun to Isla Mujeres. Guests can book their seats in a complementary sea ride to Isla Mujeres Palace for up to 9 guests, including luggage.
Guests can relax at the beach or swim in the freeform pool. The poolside bar serves tropical drinks and snacks; swim-up seating is available. Spa services are available on site including massages on the beach (surcharge). Amenities include 24-hour room service, concierge services, and wireless Internet access.
What to expect:
Set on a tranquil white-sand beach, Isla Mujeres Palace is a boutique, all-inclusive resort located on Isla Mujeres, a small island off the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula. With just 62 accommodations, the resort attracts couples and families seeking a quiet Mexico vacation that seems far away from the crowds in Cancun.
This Mexico resort has an outdoor pool and a small fitness room with cardio machines and free weights. Guests enjoy use of non-motorized water sports equipment, and introductory scuba-diving lessons are available in the pool. Also included in the room rate are select tours including snorkeling excursions and visits to Mayan ruins.
Get Even More Out Of Paradise With Resort Credit!
Resort Credit is our way of saying our Palace is your Palace, and we want you to indulge. Please accept our gift of $1,500 USD Resort Credit to make the most of your stay. Resort Credit is almost like cash. Use it to pamper yourself at Awe Spa, swing your heart out on our Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, take in the majestic natural wonders with exciting trips, enjoy the swim of a lifetime with dolphins, and much more!
Carretera Garrafon Km 45, , Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Airport: CUN – Cancun International Airport
Important Links to Follow:
- All Inclusive Vacations
- All-Inclusive Resort Brands
- Adults-only Resorts
- Adults-only All Inclusive Vacations
- Best Adults-only Resorts
- Clothing-Optional Resorts
- Top Clothing Optional Resorts
- Luxury Resorts
- Beaches Resorts
- Azul Beach Resorts
- Grand Pineapple Resorts
- Karisma Hotels
- Sandals Caribbean Resorts
- El Dorado Resorts By Karisma
- Sandals Resorts
- Popular Destinations
- Group Travel
- What Sets Us Apart
- About Us
- Top Blog Articles
- Elite Travel Consulting.com
- Travel is SWELL.com
- Spa and Wellness Pursuits
- Vacations for Adults.com