1Papaya Travel Concierge Service
1Papaya.com offers two different types of concierge services:
- Travel Concierge Service – In-house
- Travel Concierge Service for on site events
Travel Concierge Service – In-house:
Think of us as your personal travel consultant and concierge, because we take care of all aspects of your trip. We design itineraries specifically tailored for your specific needs. We handle group travel and incentives, small business travel, destination weddings, personal travel, group travel and family travel arrangements.
For the business person, we realize that time is the most important thing. We can take a lot of the planning you would normally do, and take care of it for you while working as effectively and efficiently as possible. In summary, we can do almost anything to make your travel experience as enjoyable as possible.
1Papaya.com is accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. You can reach us via the internet, at our office during business hours, when we’re on the road or at home. Our staff of professional consultants, tour managers and concierge understand the urgency of your time and your business. We will not delay in getting back to you to render our assistance.
More importantly, our exclusive relationship with hotels (worldwide), our vendors and destination management partners give us the clout to negotiate the most competitive rates available and we pass the savings on to you. Our service is the single most important aspect of our business, and we guarantee you that the personal service that we provide is the best in the business. See what our in-house travel concierge service can provide you.
You can reach us at 1-888-963-8986 virtually 24/7 for any questions that you may have. If for some reason, you cannot reach us, you can send us an e-mail or leave a message to a number that is constantly monitored and we will get back to you as soon as we get the message.
Group Travel Liaison / Travel Concierge – On Site Assistance
1Papaya.com makes it a standard practice of assigning the planner responsible for each group or event to also lead its execution on-site. While on-site, your planner has many responsibilities. The most important of which is attendee safety and security. Your planner also know the program details intimately and understands the responsibilities and intricate details required to make your event a success. Please note that this service is free of charge to our groups. On site pre-inspections are not included.
Your Planner’s Responsibilities While On Site:
- Assist with airport check-in or arrival needs
- Assist with immigrations and other formalities
- Arrange transfers from airport to hotel and vice versa
- All introductions including formal introduction of tour guides and hosts
- Assist guests with hotel check-ins
- Book flights, secure hotel accommodations or revise travel plans
- Provide general information on destinations
- Arrange VIP courtesies at our hotels for you
- Provide clients with upgrades based upon availability (or best room in category booked)
- Provide welcome amenities such as chocolates, wine, canapés, flowers, etc.
- Special occasion gifts (e.g. birthday dessert, anniversary Champagne)
- Arrange concierge services through the hotel
- Reserve appropriate meeting or event rooms
- Provide attractive name badges for participants
- Coordinate wedding details
- Arrange for audio-visual equipment
- Act as liaison for food & beverage events
- Act as liaison between hotel hotel management and group
- Act as liaison between destination management company and group
- Make entertainment arrangements & arrange private parties
- Restaurant reservations
- Arrange off-site activities or local tours
- Arrange event security
More Links to Follow:
- Group Travel
- Group Travel Frequently Asked Questions
- Group Travel Request
- Group Travel Experiences
- About Us
- 1Papaya Travel Difference
- Contact Us
- General Info
- Book Now & Pay later
- Custom-tailored Tours
- Travel Portfolio
- Great Places to Stay
- Best Beach Resorts
- 1Papaya Luxury Collection
- Culinary Tours
- Escorted and Guided Tours
- Safari Holidays
- Travel Destinations
- 1Papaya Travel.com
- 1Papaya Store
- Vacations for Adults.com