As a company, we engage in annual hotel training, destination training and other product training, which enhances our knowledge and experience. We, thus, under-promise and over-deliver exceptional customer service through a match-based process called Qualification. Essentially, your likes and dislikes translate into a well-suited and a trouble-free getaway experience.
8. Don’t miss a dip at the therapeutic thermal springs of Ixtapan de la Sal, near Valle del Bravo.
9. Go to a traditional folkloric dance performance atMexico City’s Ballet Folclorico Nacional de Mexico at the Fine Arts Palace.
10. Take a spiritual journey along Palenque National Park, which offers a mixture of dense jungle beauty and Mayan archaeological marvels.
11. Swim in the picture-perfect beaches of La Paz, where fish are plentiful and people are not.
12. Reserve dinner at Mezzanine’s onsite restaurant for unforgettable Mexican fusion and very authentic Thai cuisine, followed by a beachside cocktail under the stars at the property’s champagne lounge.
13. Shop for handicrafts at Patzcuaro’s marketplace, known for its woven goods, silver pieces and ceramics.
14. Stroll along the zocalo (downtown historic center) in Veracruz and attempt to learn the steps of the Danzon after a scrumptious seafood dinner.
15. Make time for a visit to the rocky pool of Las Hamacas and the La Atepatahua and El Atltepetl Falls near Cuetzalan.
16. Book a winter time getaway in Michoacanfor the annual monarch butterfly migration.
17. Stroll along the enchanting colonial city of Morelia, with a stop at the Museo del Delce (candy Museum).
18. Have a roaring good time at a Mexican wrestling match (lucha libre), where the colorful costumes and over-the –topness of it all over power the match itself.
19. Splurge on chic shopping and fine dining in Mexico City’s trendy Polanco district.
20. Indulge in a chocolate-covered banana while strolling along Puerto Vallatra’s lively malecon, dotted with a bevy of shops and restaurants.