Zoetry Paraiso Del La Bonitafrom
Indulge yourself in The Art of Life® at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita, a luxurious, secluded retreat combining Endless Privileges® with holistic wellness, tranquility, and romance. Perfectly situated along Cancun’s famed Riviera Maya, this AAA Five Diamond resort offers magnificent ocean views, graciously appointed suites, gourmet dining, Bvlgari® bath amenities, private chauffeured airport transfers and more.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
Zoetry Paraiso Del La Bonita
Carretera Chetumal –Cancún Km 328
Bahia Petempich, Benito Juárez, Pto.
Morelos Q. Roo, 77580 México C.P.
Resort Style & Type: Eco Resort
This Resort is Rated: 3.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Family Friendly: No
This Resort is for Adults-only: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
Located in Puerto Morelos, Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya All Inclusive is in a national park, a 1-minute drive from Petempich Bay and 10 minutes from Crococun Zoo. This 5-star property is 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from Delfines Beach and 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from El Rey Ruins.
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and free minibar items. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with uncompromised luxury when you retreat to your AAA 5 Diamond award-winning and spacious Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita suite.
All of our 100 oceanfront suites are individually appointed with hand-selected art from around the world, reflecting seven cultural regions. Ethnic décor ranges from textiles, art, vases and chairs, representing Oriental, Hindu, Balinese, Mexican, Mediterranean, Caribbean and African traditions.
Each smoke-free suite offers elegant Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine quality linens, large private terrace, recharge station for digital devices, an ocean front view and more.
EXPERIENCE ENDLESS PRIVILEGES®
Immerse yourself in the cultural experiences of Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita with Endless Privileges®, providing an elevated and personalized stay where everything is included. Intertwine wellness, gourmet meals, top-shelf spirits, fine wines, entertainment, and other luxury amenities during your getaway.
Endless Privileges® Amenities
Endless Food and Beverage Options:
- Gourmet à la carte dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily
- Limitless international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- 24-hour private in-suite dining
Elevated Service Levels and Amenities:
- Graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped ocean front suites
- Twice daily refreshed in-suite mini-bar
- Personalized concierge services
- Maid service three times daily
- Complimentary, unlimited worldwide calling
- Luxurious Bvlgari® bath amenities
- Welcome bottle of tequila
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi with Unlimited Connectivity
- Welcome beach bag
- No check-in or check-out times (subject to availability)
- Daily afternoon tea time with live plant infusions
- Complimentary 20-minute Thalasso Seawater Experience
- A traditional Temazcal steam room ceremony
- Private arrival chauffeured airport transfers & shuttle service for departure
- Complimentary greens fees at a nearby golf course
- One hour catamaran sail with sparkling wine (weather permitting)
- Rejuvenating Thalassotherapy spa and an invigorating aqua gym
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and an outdoor tennis court. This property also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at La Canoa, one of the property’s 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the beach bar or one of 3 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars.
Wellness & Spa
Revitalize and restore your spirit in the extraordinary and award-winning Thalasso Center & Spa at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita, the first of its kind in North America.
Experience the ancient concept of Sanitas per Aqua (SPA), which is Latin for health through water. This tranquil, holistic wellness retreat combines relaxing Thalassotherapy, special native Mayan treatments, skin care, couples massages, body wraps and more. This pampering experience is further enhanced with ultra-luxurious Natura Bisse and Valmont spa products.
Indulge your senses at the first certified thalassotherapy center in North America, where the use of seawater is therapeutic. Tucked between a lush mangrove forest and secluded white sandy beach, our 22,000 square foot Thalasso Center & Spa is a true temple of healing. Thalassotherapy treatments use freshly heated seawater, seaweed and marine mud that infuse the skin with minerals and nutrients to eliminate toxins and promote well-being. Treatments include:
- Hydrotherapy: Marine Affusion Shower Massage, Hydromassage, Janzu
- Marine Algae: Peaks of Slimness (including exfoliation), Seaweed Body Treatment, Marine Sun Repair Treatment
- Dead Sea Mud: Basic Dead Sea Mud Wrap, Aromasea Massage
- Thalasso Programs: Thalasso Slimming and Anti-cellulite Cure, Thalasso Beauty Program, Thalasso Serenity Anti-stress Program, Thalasso for Men Program
- Thalasso Facials by Valmont: Discover Thalasso Facial Hydra 3 Facial, Anti-aging Facial, Marine Collagen Masks, Thalasso Hand Repair Treatment
- Thalassotherapy seawater pool with hydrojets to relax muscles
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
Cancun Chetumal Hwy KM 328, Km 328 Bahia Petempich, Puerto Morelos, Mexico
CUN – Cancun International Airport
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities