Zemi Beach House Hotel & Spafrom
An enclave of stunning natural beauty, our six-acre oceanfront retreat takes guests on an effortless journey of rest and renewal. Taking our cue from the ancient healing traditions of the Taino people, Zemi Beach House inspires in guests a deep sense of contentment and wellbeing.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Zemi Beach House Hotel & Spa
Shoal Bay, Shoal Bay Village, Shoal Bay, Anguilla
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Family Friendly: Yes
This Resort is for Adults-only: N/A
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Tucked on six pristine acres adjacent to Anguilla’s Fountain Cavern National Park, Zemi Beach House redefines luxury island living for a new generation. Blending contemporary residential style with unique experiences that reflect the island’s rich history and the traditions of its people, this elegant newcomer on the shores of Shoal Bay East welcomes all who share in pursuit of life well lived.
When you stay at Zemi Beach House Hotel & Spa in Shoal Bay, you’ll be on the beach, within a 5-minute walk of Shoal Bay Beach and Leeward Islands. This 5-star resort is 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from Grand Case Beach and 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from Happy Bay.
Indulge in Anguilla’s breathtaking natural beauty at Zemi Beach House is an intimate boutique hotel of 65 rooms consisting of superior rooms, premium rooms and 1, 2 or 3 bedroom penthouse suites & beachfront villas suites. Perfect for family stays, honeymoons and small to large weddings. The feel is you are in your own beachfront home, our beachfront boutique hotel wraps guests in contemporary Caribbean style.
Beautifully decorated, our elegant guest rooms are furnished in soft neutrals, light woods and crisp white bedding, accented by contemporary fixtures, finishes and fretwork.
In Room Amenities Include:
- Private furnished balconies
- Room service
- Motion-sensor climate control
- Personalized Caribbean minibar
- Frette Premium linens
- Malin + Goetz bath amenities
- Phone calls to US and Canada free of charge
- Turn down service with nightly complimentary treat and water
- Espresso machine with complimentary espresso
- Use of bathrobes during stay
- Complimentary logo beach bag & flip flops
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy international cuisine at Twenty Knots, one of the resort’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM. 24-hour room service is available.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Spa & Wellness
Designed to awaken the spirit in a setting completely in harmony with nature, Zemi Thai House Spa is a sanctuary of private spa suites, and a yoga deck. Housed within an authentic 300-year-old Thai house, this serene and luxurious retreat features the island’s only hammam, as well as five multi-function treatment rooms with showers, relaxation areas with beautiful views, a fresh juice bar and a wellness boutique.
Weddings & Events
Weddings, meetings and milestone events at Zemi Beach House transcend with the cool ocean breeze and a staff of event planners with years of experience. Allow us to handle every detail, from fresh flowers to professional photography to the finest gourmet cuisine.
Ideal for a perfect wedding celebrations, our intimate beachfront property is an exquisite backdrop for a barefoot ceremony. Followed by an elegant poolside reception or formal seated dinner at Stone our formal dining in addition to 20 Knots overlooking the ocean.
Equally well suited for boardroom corporate meetings, executive retreats and incentive groups, Zemi Beach House features unique venues and experiences that add a layer of sophistication and Caribbean style to your get-together. Consider a meeting in the Rhum Room, followed by a tasting of small-batch rums, a beach yoga break in between meetings or a series of team-building exercises on beautiful Shoal Bay Beach.
The Zemi Beach House Kids Club offers full days of indoor fun for our youngest guests. Arts and crafts, board and video games and coconut bowling are among the scheduled activities.
The Zemi Beach House Kids Club welcomes children aged 4 through 12 daily, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Movie Nights are scheduled once or twice a week, allowing parents to plan a romantic dinner while their children enjoy their own night out with new friends.
All complimentary for our guests.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the resort. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
Shoal Bay, Shoal Bay Village, Shoal Bay, Anguilla
AXA – Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport
Your Package Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities