Spa and Wellness Resortsfrom
Spa and Wellness Vacations
Between the demands of work, family and just life in general, haven’t you earned a break from it all? We certainly think so. That’s why the staff at Vacations for Adults.com are eager to pamper you with one of many luxury resorts and spa hotels worldwide. You’ll be treated like a movie star while you soak up the sun or lounge poolside with a delicious cocktail. Learn more about one of more than 300 luxury resorts and spa hotels that we offer, both within and outside of the United States. Walk the historic streets of Istanbul, then end the day with a massage before dinner. See some of the largest collections of pre-Columbian art in Lima, Peru, and discuss it with your partner while you get pedicures. Or just take a day to unwind completely in one of our spa hotels in beautiful Rome, Italy. There’s so much to see and do around the world, and no better way to augment your stay than being pampered at one of our spa hotels. Find out more, and book your stay today, of call us today at 1-888-963-8986 for immediate assistance. Thank You.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Wellness & Spa Resorts
Spa Location: Worldwide
Type of Spa: Spa or Wellness Resorts
This Spa is Rated: 3 to 5-Stars
This Spa is Beachfront: N/A
This Spa is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Spa is All-Inclusive: Most are
This Spa is Adults-only: No
Minimum Age at This Resort: 18
Green-Certified Spas: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Wellness Retreats and Vacations
We are proud to partner with Classic Vacations to offer you the very best wellness travel experience.
Taking responsibility for your health is one of the best long-term investments you’ll ever make and wellness vacations can kick-start a healthy and sustainable lifestyle or help build on existing goals.
While spa vacations offer pampering and indulgence, wellness retreats and vacations focus on your health and treat you from the inside out. Not only will you feel rejuvenated, re-balanced and de-stressed but you can also benefit from glowing, younger-looking skin, a leaner body and bags of energy. Just a few simple changes to your lifestyle can make a world of difference to your health and wellbeing.
Whether you’re looking for an introduction to the world of wellbeing, a mindfulness retreat, a specialist program focusing on a particular issue such as stress-management, or a complete health reboot, the experts at CMTravelonline and Travel is SWELL have helped us hand-pick some exceptional resorts and programs to suit your needs. And this is just a selection of the wellness holidays available; we offer over 60 wellness resorts. We’ll take care of everything, including the flights, and by pre-booking your package you can enjoy fantastic inclusions, superb value and exclusive offers and bonuses such as extra treatments or room upgrades.
When you have decided that spa and wellness is going to be a key feature of your vacation then you need to make sure you’re choosing the right resort to suit your specific needs. Most resorts offer some excellent spa services but we have put together a collection of hotels that are truly exceptional – whether they offer the ultimate in pampering treatments to help you relax and de-stress; an excellent range of fitness facilities, classes and activities to whip your body into shape; or a complete focus on wellbeing with personalized programs including nutritional advice, exercise plans and healing treatments.
Our Spa packages include the following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection of spa hotels and resorts
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Full use of spa facilities
- One 60-minute Signature Massage for each guest
- Yoga Classes (if available)
- Hotel Taxes
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities