Sheraton Park Anaheim – Anaheim, CAfrom
Surrounded by world-famous Disneyland® theme parks, shopping, dining and entertainment, Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort is at the heart of the best things to do in Southern California.
Our hotel has proudly partnered with our local Autism community to focus on key ways our trained staff can ensure a fun, safe and memorable experience for all of our travelers. We are delighted to partner with you on special requests and will be reaching out to you prior to you your arrival to go over ways we can help.
As a Disneyland® family hotel, we offer a comfortable and inviting space for your family’s vacation or business trip. With you in mind, we’ve transformed our hotel with a multi-million dollar renovation to offer a space that’s perfect for your cast of characters. While you are here, relax among our tropical surroundings while enjoying a host of amenities in one of our 490 refreshed guest rooms.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
Sheraton Park Anaheim – Anaheim,
CA1855 South Harbor Boulevard
Anaheim, California 92802
Resort Style & Type: Destination Hotel
This Resort is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: No
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Autism-Friendly: Yes
Minimum Age at This Resort: N/A
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
This Resort is IBCCES Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Program for Children: Yes
The Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort
The Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort has introduced a program tailored to support families travelling with children affected by ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). By working with specialists in the field, the program has been designed and customized through specialized staff training, a pre-arrival consultation with families, personalized amenities to meet guests’ specific needs, availability of special dietary meals, and the opportunity for the families to avail themselves of specialized babysitting services during their stay.
The Center for Disease Control estimates that 1 in 68 families are affected by this condition and that in the U.S. alone there are approximately 3.5 million people diagnosed with ASD. The lack of understanding and awareness in the general population has created hesitancy among families wishing to travel. The program at the Sheraton Park Anaheim offers a team trained to support the unique sensitivities of the ASD guest and the ability to provide a tailored amenity package assembled by specialists in the field.
“This concept was presented to Sheraton by 16-year-old Alexander, a thoughtful young man who has a brother with ASD. Sheraton Park now embrace his vision of recognizing the need for a program of this kind. Guests wishing to take advantage of this specialized MAX Program may call 1-800-325-3535 and ask for the MAX Program Rate. A hotel associate will follow up with a personal call to introduce the program details and note specific needs of the family.
Most Guided Tours Include the Following:
- Entrance fees as listed in the itinerary
- Meals as specified in your itinerary
- Hotels: Hotel based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds or a king size bed; all hotels as listed in the above itinerary
- Transportation: Flights or train as listed in the itinerary. Flights: airport tax and fuel fee included, economy class, 1 checked baggage per ticket, no checked baggage weight to infant ticket
- Sightseeing: As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide; Service of a local guide and van is for a maximum of 8 hours during the full day individual tour packages
- Private Transfers between airports, hotels and attractions while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes
H. Luggage Transfers between airports, trains and hotels
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities