Sandals Royal Caribbeanfrom
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island
Distance from hotel to Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios, 90 minutes. Distance from hotel to town, 15 minutes. Distance from hotel to Sangster’s International Airport, 10 minutes.Combining old-world Caribbean charm with British traditions of a bygone era, such as afternoon tea and breakfast in bed, this resort provides a romantic escape in a Georgian- style Great House setting. Spend the day lounging at Sandals Cay, the resorts’ private island or indulge in a treatment at the full-service Red Lane Spa. Dine at your choice of seven specialty restaurants and experience unparalleled luxury in the new Swim-Up Suites with Butler Service and 24-hour room service. Plus, with Sandals exchange privileges, resort guests can enjoy all the amenities and services at two neighboring Sandals properties.
Book Online & Get $25 Credit
Get up to $605 Instant Credit
Hold a booking for only $98 per room
Get up to 65% of Rack Rate
Learn more about Sandals Resorts
Call 1-888-963-8986 for immediate assistance
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Sandals Royal Caribbean
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This is an Adults-only Resort: Yes. For Couples only
Minimum Age at This Resort: 18
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Clothing-optional Resort: No. Topless-only on Private Island
Sandals Royal Caribbean and Private Island All Inclusive Couples Only
When you stay at Sandals Royal Caribbean & Private Island All Inclusive Couples Only in Montego Bay, you’ll be on the beach, within a 10-minute drive of Hip Strip and Rose Hall Great House. This all-inclusive property is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Doctor’s Cave Beach and 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Montego Bay Cruise Ship Terminal.
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Rooms have private balconies or patios. LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 7 outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this property include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
The majority of amenities, activities, and gratuities at this resort are included in the room rate for the Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island; guests will not be charged extra. Fronting of private beach, Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort is a 15-minute drive from central Montego Bay.
The resort has its own private offshore island with a secluded beach, outdoor pool and spa tub, and the Royal Thai dinner restaurant. A dragon boat shuttles guests to and from the island. Three pools and four spa tubs are at the main resort.
Guests have the option of casual, intimate, air-conditioned, and open-air dining, as well as British-style, white-glove tea service, and six bars. Entertainment includes theme parties, cocktail parties, a disco, and talent nights. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby.
Red Lane Spa offers a tropical nail bar and a menu of skin and body treatments (surcharges).
Guests are also entitled to use facilities, including restaurants, at all Sandals resorts in Jamaica. Nightly entertainment themes: Monday – Karaoke Night Tuesday – Caribbean Night Wednesday – Guest and Staff Talent Night Thursday – Casino Night Friday – Beach Party Night Saturday – Razz Matazz Night Sunday – Formal Night Cocktail parties are held Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. This resort is for adult couples 18 and over (singles and children are not allowed).
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy Thai cuisine at Royal Thai, one of the property’s 8 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 5 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 730 AM to 1100 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Montego Bay This property has 717 square feet (65 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
The majority of recreational activities and facilities described below are included in the room rate for this resort (scroll up to the All-Inclusive Details section for more information).
Arrayed along the beach, Sandals Royal Caribbean & Private Island All Inclusive Couples Only also has its own private offshore island accessible via dragon-boat shuttle. The island features a secluded beach and an outdoor pool and spa tub. Stone-and-concrete piers divide the resort’s main beach into scalloped coves, where the water remains calm in most weather conditions.
Canoes, kayaks, pedal boats, small sailboats, scuba gear, snorkeling gear, and windsurfers are available for guests. Basketball, croquet, horseshoes, shuffleboard, outdoor chess, volleyball, and tennis are additional activities. Both land and water aerobics classes are offered.
The resort’s fitness center includes treadmills, stair machines, stationary bikes, elliptical trainers, free weights, and other equipment. Saunas and steam rooms are also available.
The nearest 18-hole championship golf course is Ironshore Golf & Country Club, a five-minute drive away (charges apply).
– Unlimited fine dining at all available restaurants
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
– Unlimited premium spirits
– Available bars including swim-up bars
– Stocked bars in every room
– Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
– All tips, taxes and gratuities
– Round trip airport transfers
– PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment) depending on location
– Snorkeling (and all equipment)
– Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
– Professional instruction for water sports
– Beach volleyball, bocce ball, pool tables
– Day and night tennis
– Unlimited land sports and state-of-the-art fitness centers
– Day and night entertainment including live shows
– Round trip airport transfers
– Exchange privileges with nearby Sandals Resorts (depending on location)
– Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
– Free wedding (for stays of 3 nights or longer)
– Vacations for Adults.com complimentary 24/7 Customer Support
Mahoe Bay, Montego Bay, Jamaica
MBJ – Sangster International Airport
Every Sandals Vacation Includes:
- Luxurious and Unique Rooms & Suites
- Unlimited Meals at up to 16 Fine Restaurants
- Up to 11 Bars per Resort
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® Wines
- Entertainment Day & Night
- All Sandals Resorts are Adults-Only, Designed for Couples
- Exclusive Butler Service*
- Club Sandals Concierge Service*
- PADI® Certified Scuba Diving
- Unlimited Land & Water Sports
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Centers
- Complimentary Green Fees for Golf**
- Exclusive Exchange Privileges Between Resorts
- Free Non-Stop Round-Trip Airport Transfers
- All Taxes, Tips and Gratuities
- Airport Arrival Lounge in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities