One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldivesfrom
Surrounded by the wonders of the crystal blue ocean, this superb all-villa resort offers an unrivaled level of style, choice and personalized exploration. Sleek and spectacular, with unprecedented privacy, One&Only Reethi Rah inspires extraordinary journeys for the soul.
Set on one of the largest islands in North Male’ Atoll, adorned with endless white sand coves and turquoise bays, all villas enjoy beautiful ocean views and direct access to the lagoon. One&Only Reethi Rah offers the ultimate holiday experience to those seeking the pinnacle of tropical luxury. Nowhere else in the Maldives is there a resort with this much space and exclusivity.
One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives is a chic all-villa resort that brings the timeless luxury of the One&Only brand to the floating serenity that is the Maldives. At One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives on North Malé Atoll, dinner is more than a meal – it is a devout experience performed night after night. Whether your preference is for the exquisite design and South Asian formality of Reethi Restaurant, the simplicity and elegance of masterfully prepared sushi at Tapasake, or the laid-back, stretched-out-in-the-moonlight beach side dining experience of Fandiha, there is one thing of which you can be certain – the food will be fresh, local, and plentiful, and the service superb.
And with beach football and volleyball, world-class coral reef diving, wake-boarding and deep-sea Dhoni fishing so easily accessible by day, there is no shortage of outdoor activities within this quiet and exclusive environment to help you work up an appetite.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives
North Male Atoll, Republic of Maldives
Type of Hotel or Resort Brand: Overwater Beach Resort
This Brand is Rated: 5-Stars
This Brand is Beachfront: Yes
This Brand is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Brand is All-Inclusive: No
This Brand is Family-Friendly: Yes
Green-Certified Brand: Yes
Brand Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
Surrounded by the wonders of the Indian Ocean, One&Only Reethi Rah makes its home on one of the largest islands in North Malé Atoll. A jewel among a string of coral atolls, lagoons and white sands, it is about 700 km (430 mi) southwest of Sri Lanka. When you stay at One&Only Reethi Rah in Reethi Rah, you’ll be on the waterfront and convenient to Madivaru Beyru Dive Site.
One&Only Reethi Rah is 22 miles from the Malé International Airport. A 55-minute luxury launch aboard the One&Only yacht brings guests directly to the resort.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 122 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private spa tubs and LED televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Enjoy Asian cuisine at Reethi, one of the resort’s 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind Take a break at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar for a tasty beverage. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 630 AM to 1100 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary (available 24 hours).
Reethi Rah, Reethi Rah, Maldives
MLE – Velana International Airport
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities