Ocean Maya Royale by H10 Hotelsfrom
Discover an environment of friendly service, authentic charm and exceptional value during visits to this Mexican haven. Designed for active travelers and spa enthusiasts, Ocean Maya Royale Hotels offers a relaxed haven of pleasant and elegantly decorated guestrooms, all-inclusive access to the resort’s restaurants and bars, nightly entertainment, water sports and daily activities. Ocean Maya Royale is an Adults-Only resort, the perfect retreat for couples and anyone 18 years of age or older. The Ocean Maya Royale is the perfect place for those seeking a peaceful, exclusive environment for relaxing as a couple or having a good time with friends.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Ocean Maya Royale
KM 299 Crta. Federal Chetumal
Playa Del Carmen, QR 77710, Mexico
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Adult Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Family-Friendly: No
This Hotel is Autism-Friendly: No
This Hotel is Green-Certified: Yes
This Hotel is Adults-only: No. Adults-only Section
This Resort Offer Programs for Children: no
Resort Brand Affiliation: Ocean by H10 Hotels
The Ocean Maya Royale stands on the Riviera Maya seafront, in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, and very near to Playa del Carmen. The resort, specializing in vacations for adults, has renovated rooms, a varied range of dining options with various themed restaurants, the Despacio Spa Center, Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services and a wide range of activities.
Hotel only for adults (aged above 18 years).
The Ocean Maya Royale has rooms which are equipped with all the amenities you might need for a comfortable stay.
- Maya Deluxe
- Privilege Honeymoon Maya Deluxe
- Privilege Junior Suites
- Privilege Honeymoon Junior Suites
- Privilege Romance Suites
Onsite Dining Options:
Romantic dining, international cuisine.
Buffet lunch and Mexican a la carte dinner.
La Dolce Vita
A la carte Italian cuisine. For guests in the Privilege categories. Privilege service breakfast is also available.
Guests can enjoy a wide variety of international cuisine.
Serving cappuccinos, espressos, variety of teas, sandwiches, cakes and cookies.
- Aqua Lounge
- Lobby Bar
- Swim-Up Bar
Japanese restaurant open for dinner.
At Ocean Maya Royale, guests can relax without having to worry about a thing – 24 hours a day. Includes:
- Meals, national and international drinks, cocktails and snacks.
- Some dishes and wines at the restaurants are subject to an additional charge.
- The Privilege service, Despacio Spa Center and some water activities are not included in the program.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and Internet Corner
- 2 outdoor swimming pools
- 6 restaurants, 4 bars and Mike’s Coffee
- Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services
- Despacio Spa Center and Gym open 24 hours
- Three tennis courts and beach volleyball
- Blue Team and non-motorized water sports
- Motorized water sports and Dive It! diving center ($)
- Theater with shows every night
- Gazebo for weddings and 3 meeting rooms
- 24 hour All Inclusive
- Laundry service ($), car hire ($), currency exchange ($), mini market and boutiques ($)
- Direct access to a beach
- Fitness center on-site
- Motorized Water Sports†
- Non-Motorized Water Sports†
- There are 2 pools on-site. One main pool used for activities and one relaxing pool with Jacuzzi and swim-up bar.
- Tennis court – There are 3 tennis courts on property.
Spa and Wellness
The Ocean Maya Royale has a Despacio Spa Center, perfect for disconnecting and pampering body and mind.
Facilities and Treatments:
- Hot and cold water Jacuzzi
- Relaxation area
- Massage service (also option of outdoor or couples massages)
- Personalized health and beauty treatments (body and face)
- Beauty and hair salon
Note: access to the Jacuzzi, gym and relaxation area is free
- Resistance machines
- Exercise bike
- Step machine
Sports and Entertainment
At the Ocean Maya Royale you’ll find an extensive program of daytime and night-time activities led by their Blue Team entertainment team. During the day, guests can enjoy numerous activities such as fitness exercises, aerobics and salsa classes among other things. And at night, there’s lots of entertainment available to include theater performances, live music and themed nights.
The Ocean Maya Royale is located near several top-class golf courses. Their team of professionals will advise you about the best golf courses in the area.
The Mayan Riviera is an idyllic place where different cultures coexist, a land rich in flora and fauna with long stretches of beaches and natural parks just waiting to be explored. This magical destination combines, more than any other, the ruins of the most ancient civilizations of America with the natural beauty of its 140 km of beaches. Underwater diving and sports, exploring ancient cities, relishing the regional and international gastronomy, or simply enjoying the warm and crystal clear waters of Puerto Morelos or Playa del Carmen. The holiday of your dreams, where time does not exist, at of H10 Hotels’ hotels on Riviera Maya.
CUN – Cancun International Airport
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities