More than a Place to Stay. A Place to Be. This lifestyle resort is situated on the only swimmable beach in Los Cabos, overlooking the famous El Arco. It is just a short walk from the marina, shops, bars and restaurants.
At the southernmost tip of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula, ME by Meliá continues to rewrite the rules through bold design at ME Cabo. Enjoy both your private and social sides at this unconventional resort where balance is achieved through the principles of Yin and Yang. Balance your own Yin and Yang through wellness programs, spa recovery treatments, beach yoga and more, while indulging in sophisticated daytime and nightlife experiences.
A fashion and social hub for a discerning local and international clientele, ME Cabo pulses with a distinctive vibe that hints of Ibiza and a bit of New York. Indulge in the lavish beach club, noteworthy cuisine and bars that offer signature cocktails based on Tequila and Mezcal.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
ME Cabo by Melia
Playa El Medano S/N, Col. Centro, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Relaxation, Girls Getaway & Romance
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This is an Adults-only Resort: Yes
Minimum Age at This Resort: 18
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Clothing-optional Resort: No
There is a reason we were named Travelers’ Choice® 2012 Winner: #3 Trendiest Hotel in Mexico and you are invited to discovery why. Featured on various television shows, the resort plays hosts to celebrities who look for luxury and nightlife in their Cabo San Lucas hotels. Situated in the fashionable MeBe district (El Medano Beach) the Cabo San Lucas hotel, ME Cabo is a luxury resort with plenty to offer. Only a few steps away from downtown Cabo, the best clubs, best shopping, and the best dining, ME Cabo is at the center of Los Cabos.
During the week, guests can lounge at a Mediterranean style Beach Club and take in the sun as they enjoy the relaxed vibe during their Cabo San Lucas vacation. But on weekends the energy level rises steadily and ME Cabo hosts the most coveted party scene day and night …. Under the stars!
- Nearly all of the rooms and suites at this luxury Cabo hotel provide stunning panoramic views of the southern-most tip of Baja and Lovers Beach.
- Famed, Mexican artist Yuri Zatarain’s creative vision colors ME properties.
- Guests can absorb the inspiration he drew for his modern, yet romantic narrative throughout the hotel…
The Best Resort in Cabo San Lucas
Located at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, ME CABO has rapidly earned its reputation among the best resorts in Cabo, thanks to its luxurious and chic facilities, exclusive and personalized services, a swimmable white sand beach, and the most beautiful views overlooking the famous El Arco de Cabo San Lucas (Land’s End), Lover’s Beach, and the Sea of Cortez.
Superior Level of Luxury
For guests seeking more, we have our elevated, luxury guest concept, ME+ program. Guests enjoy their own personal concierge, the exclusive use of the Deep Lounge, and preferential bookings in the restaurants and
YHI Spa. ME+ suites also provide luxury amenities, oceanfront views, and aromatherapy.
If you are staying in the Suite ME or Personality Suite, when departing or arriving to Los Cabos you will have access to the exclusive VIP lounge (limited to only 5 member hotels). The lounge has recently added a Sony room complete with complimentary Wi-Fi and PlayStations.
Located in Cabo San Lucas (El Medano Ejidal), ME Cabo by Melia is within a 15-minute walk of Puerto Paraiso Mall and Marina Cabo San Lucas. This 4-star resort is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from The Arch.
Make yourself at home in one of the 162 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and an outdoor tennis court. This Art Deco resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Blue Marlin Ibiza Dinner, a restaurant where you can take in the pool view, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the swim-up bar or one of 4 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Playa El Medano S/N, Col. Centro, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
SJD – Los Cabos International Airport
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities