Marquis Los Cabosfrom
The Marquis Los Cabos is located near the Cabo Real course and is adjacent to the Cabo Del Sol Ocean Course. It has 30 casitas each with private pool, Junior Suites (as the Run of the House rooms) all of which have ocean views, and over 40 swimming pools. The hotel has over 40 palm trees of all kinds and a 36 foot waterfall as well as a spectacular view of the ocean through the lobby arch surround at the main entrance.
Guests will feel a sense of excitement and experience a world of pleasure at this all-suite hideaway in the beautiful Los Cabos tranquil desert on Mexico’s Baja Peninsula. At Marquis Los Cabos guests can experience one-of-a-kind views of the gorgeous Pacific Ocean from their terrace or patio. And with Unlimited-Luxury® indulgences, it’s impossible to resist the charm of Secrets Marquis.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
Marquis Los Cabos Resort & Spa
Carr. Transpeninsular Km 21.5, Fracc.
Cabo Real, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Relaxation, Girls Getaway & Romance
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This is an Adults-only Resort: Yes
Minimum Age at This Resort: 18
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Clothing-optional Resort: No
The location is perfect and only 25 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport. If getting off the resort is your preference, take-in the local culture in San Jose del Cabo, located 15 minutes away or enjoy the nightlife in Cabo San Lucas about 30 minutes from the resort.
Indulge in the ultimate in pampering experiences with Unlimited-Luxury®. The name “Unlimited” says it all as you will encounter limitless gourmet food and premium brand beverages from 6 gourmet restaurants and three ultra-luxurious bars and lounges offering the best in cocktails and atmosphere. The activities and entertainment couldn’t be better with a total of three pools, including two infinity pools, and an expansive beach – all with wait service. Play some pool volleyball, learn to dance and then soak in that evening’s live entertainment. This and more coming to you reservation and wristband free.
Unlimited-Luxury®, for your consideration and pleasure:
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day
- Bottomless fruit juices and soft drinks
- Limitless international and domestic premium beer and top-shelf spirits
- Handsomely-appointed suites with world-class amenities
- In-suite mini bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and premium beer
- Six gourmet reservation-free restaurants; three bars and lounges
- Endless daytime activities
- Nightly theme parties and live entertainment
- Pool and beach wait service
- 24-hour room service
- All taxes and gratuities
235 ocean front suites; all with a picture-perfect view of the Pacific Ocean that you will not forget easily. Options include our one bedroom Casitas with a private pool if you’re looking for a personal paradise hideaway. Your suite will make even your downtime special with superior inclusions that are sure to impress.
Suite options, all with stunning ocean views:
- Junior Suite Ocean View
- Junior Suite Ocean Front
- Honeymoon Suite Ocean View
- Private Pool Casita Ocean View
- Private Pool Casita Ocean Front
- Presidential 2 Bedroom Suite
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities