Boasting a private walled complex surrounded by the Caribbean jungle, Intima Resort is located close to the town center of Tulum, in the Riviera Maya, and Tulum’s famous pristine beaches. Extensive landscaping and tropical gardens make you feel as if you are in one of the local cenotes, with the centerpiece being a magnificent free form pool.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Formerly Mak Nuk Village
Calle Lol Beh M. 57 L. 01 esq.
Palenque C.P. 77780, Tulúm, Q. Roo, Mexico
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Resort
This Resort is Rated: 3-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: No
This Resort is Best For: Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Family-Friendly: No
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort is Adults-only: Yes
This Resort is Clothing-optional: No
This Resort Offer Programs for Children: No
This Resort Offers Spa & Wellness Programs: No
Resort Brand Affiliation: N/A
About Intima Resort:
Boasting a private walled complex surrounded by the Caribbean jungle, Intima Resort is located close to the town center, as well as Tulum’s famous clothing optional beaches in the Riviera Maya. Extensive landscaping and tropical gardens make you feel as if you are in one of the local cenotes, with the centerpiece being a magnificent free form pool.
Rooms & Suites:
Each well-appointed suite is built to the highest standards, featuring beautiful woodwork, marble and stylish décor with upscale bathroom and kitchen fixtures. All bedrooms are master bedroom/bathroom suites and depending on style, feature such luxuries as kitchens, semi-private pools and swim-ups, private hot tubs, terraces, roof top terraces and splash pools.
Offers both a master bedroom with bathroom suite and mini kitchen on the first floor with a private swim-up pool or you may choose a second or third floor suite with a 2-person Jacuzzi. The Studio Suite is a division of the Two Bedroom Villa. There are five swim-up Studio Suites and ten Jacuzzi Studio Suites.
One Bedroom Junior Villa:
Includes a master bedroom with bathroom suite plus a living room and dining area with full kitchen. Options include a first floor swim-up, second floor 4-person Jacuzzi or third floor with 4-person Jacuzzi and rooftop Splash Pool. There are two swim-up units, two Jacuzzi units, and two Penthouse units.
One Bedroom Master Villa:
Includes a master bedroom with bathroom suite plus large living and dining area with full kitchen and 1/2 bath. Options include a first floor swim-up, second floor 6-person Jacuzzi or third floor with 6-person Jacuzzi and rooftop Splash Pool. The One Bedroom Master Villa is a division of the Two Bedroom Master Villa. There are four swim-up units, five Jacuzzi units, and five Penthouse units.
Two Bedroom Master Villa:
Includes two master bedrooms with bathroom suites plus a large living and dining area with full kitchen and 1/2 bath. Options include a first floor swim-up, second floor with 6-person Jacuzzi and 2-person Jacuzzi or third floor with 6-person Jacuzzi, 2-person Jacuzzi and rooftop Splash Pool. This Villa can be split into a One Bedroom Master Villa and Studio Suite. There are four swim-up units, five Jacuzzi units, and five Penthouse units.
Complimentary Wi-Fi, Air Conditioning, Hot Water, Bottled Water, Daily Maid Service, Pool Towels, Microwave, Full Size Refrigerator or Mini-Fridge in Studio Suites, Stove (except in Studio Suites), Coffee Maker, Toaster and Kitchen Utensils. Professional Massages available by appointment for In-Room or Poolside Service.
Aside from our own private paradise, you are only minutes away from the many activities and adventures available throughout the Riviera Maya. From basking in the sun to ziplining through the jungle, your Intima Resort concierge can help you plan the perfect adventure. Intima Resort Tulum also offers various clothing optional activities, as well.
Nestled in the lush surroundings of our Intima Resort Tulum, beneath a towering palapa, Passions Casual Cuisine & Cocktails is known for serving mouth-watering meals, paired with warm and inviting hospitality. Passions offers authentic Mexican and Mayan family-inspired recipes served in a casual setting, using only the freshest ingredients from land and sea. While relaxing with us at Intima Resort, we invite you to come in, sip on a cocktail and enjoy our menu offerings as you are transported back to a time on the Mayan Riviera when food was prepared with pride and meals were made to be savored.
– All prices are in USD per villa or suite per night. Maximum two guests per bedroom.– All rooms are subject to 19% tax.
– All-inclusive food and beverage plan is subject to 16% tax.
– January 5th to the following December 19th, One (1) night payment is required as initial deposit to guarantee your room reservations.
– December 20th to January 4th three (3) nights payment is required as initial deposit to guarantee your room reservation. Minimum stay of three nights.
Calle Lol Beh M. 57 L. 01 esq., Palenque C.P. 77780, Tulúm, Q. Roo, Mexico
CUN – Cancun International Airport
Your Package Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities