Hyatt Ziva Los Cabosfrom
Impressive Los Cabos All-Inclusive Family Resort
All you can eat. All you can drink. All you can do. All, included in your room rate. Perched on the tip of the Baja California Peninsula, Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a luxurious all-inclusive oasis for all-ages. Just up the Pacific Coast, between desert dunes and ocean rock formations, our magnificent beachfront resort offers spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and is only minutes from San José del Cabo. At Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, your family will enjoy beautiful suites with sleek décor and private balconies with ocean vistas. Enjoy delectable cuisine at 7 unique restaurants, a pristine beach on the Sea of Cortez and all-inclusive activities for unforgettable family vacations in Los Cabos.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos
Paseo del Malecon l 5 D,
San Jose del Cabo, BCS, Mexico
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Autism-Friendly: No
This Resort is Family-Friendly: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort is IBCCES Certified: No
This Resort Offers a Program for Children: Yes
Make yourself at home in one of the 591 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and free minibar items. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. 40-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and body treatments. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 5 outdoor swimming pools, 4 spa tubs, and a complimentary water park. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you’d like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Zaffiro, one of the hotel’s 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafes. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 6 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in San Jose del Cabo This hotel has facilities measuring 35000 square feet (3252 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Experience your dream vacation with these features, included in your rate.
- Private Balconies
- Swim-Up Suites
- Minibar stocked daily with water, beer, soft drinks, and snacks
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Unlimited Dining
- Endless Drinks
- Multiple Dining Venues
- Multiple Bars & Lounges
- Top Shelf Wines & Liquors
- Oceanfront Dining
- Snorkeling & Scuba Diving
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Aqua Cycling, Aqua Aerobics & Water Volleyball
- KidZ Club
Located in San Jose del Cabo (Zona Hotelera), Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos- All Inclusive is within a 10-minute drive of Costa Azul Beach and Palmilla Beach. This 4.5-star hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from San Jose del Cabo Art District and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Puerto Los Cabos.
SJD – Los Cabos International Airport
Explore Other Hyatt All-inclusive Resorts:
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities