Hotel La Plantationfrom
Situated on the north Atlantic coast of St Martin, in the heart of the beautiful Orient Bay, Hotel La Plantation voted one of the best hotels in the Caribbean, features St Martin’s most popular beach with its 3 miles stretch of white sand and turquoise waters. Hotel La Plantation unites French West Indian Charm the comfort of modern amenities and personalized service.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Hotel La Plantation
C5 Orient Bay
97150 French Saint Martin
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Hotel
This Resort is Rated: 3-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: No
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Family-Friendly: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort is Adults-only: No
This Resort is Clothing-optional: Topless Optional Sunbathing at Orient Beach
This Resort Offer Programs for Children: Yes
This Resort Offers Spa & Wellness Programs: Yes
Resort Brand Affiliation: N/A
Located 1,800 feet from sandy Orient Bay Beach, Hotel La Plantation has an outdoor freshwater swimming pool with a sun deck. Free public on-site parking is available.
La Plantation rooms are decorated in warm colors and have hand-painted wall murals. They have elegant teak furnishings and fully equipped kitchenettes. Some rooms include views of Orient Bay and the surrounding islands.
The poolside Café La Plantation serves a tropical breakfast buffet each morning and a selection of fine gourmet cuisine in the evening. Other restaurants, can be found within Orient Bay village.
After a day relaxing on Plantation’s private beach guests can make use of the free Wi-Fi available in the lobby lounge. The resort also has a tour desk that provides information on local attractions.
Philipsburg Princess Juliana International Airport is located 6.7 miles from Hotel La Plantation. Grand Case is a 10 minute drive away.
Near the airport, Hotel La Plantation is located in Orient Bay’s Orient Bay neighborhood and close to Orient Bay Beach, Pinel Beach, and Coconut Grove Beach. Nearby points of interest also include Anse Marcel Beach and Paradise Peak.
Hotel La Plantation features a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. The resort serves a complimentary breakfast. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. This 3-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers limo/town car service and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the resort has an Internet point. Self parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a library, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
52 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel La Plantation feature coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water. Patios offer ocean or garden views. All rooms include separate dining areas along with desks and sofa beds. Kitchens include microwaves, refrigerators, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature rainfall showerheads, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Plasma televisions have premium satellite channels. Rooms also include ceiling fans, windows that open, blackout drapes/curtains, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request in-room massages and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
This property caters to couples and caters to seniors.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM Check-out time is 11 AM Pets allowed
15.6km (30 to 60 minutes) from Princess Julianna International Airport (Sxm)
10.2km (20 to 45 minutes) from Marigot Ferry Terminal
3.9km (10 minutes) from Grand Case Regional Airport (L’Espérance)
11.3km (30 minutes) from Sint Maarten Cruise Terminal
Princess Julianna International Airport (SXM)
Your Package Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities