Hawksbill Beach Resortfrom
Clustered around four white-sand beaches, including Antigua’s only clothing-optional beach, this appealing resort is the perfect choice for an exciting, romantic escape. Set amidst landscaped tropical gardens, it appeals to couples and active travelers with nightly entertainment, a full range of daily activities and a charming boutique housed within an authentic, renovated colonial sugar mill.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Hawksbill Beach Resort
PO Box 108, Hawksbill Beach,
Five Islands, Antigua
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 3-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This is an Adults-only Resort: Yes
Minimum Age at This Resort: 18
Green-Certified Hotel: N/A
Spa & Wellness Program: No
Clothing-optional Resort: Yes
About The Resort
If you’re looking at all-inclusive hotels in Antigua searching for a special Caribbean hideaway then the Hawksbill by Rex Resorts is the hotel for you. Set in 37 acres of landscaped tropical gardens directly at the beach, Hawksbill by Rex resorts is one of those Antigua hotels that you’ll never want to leave.
The beautiful resort has four secluded beaches to offer its guests, including, for budding naturists, the only clothing optional beach in the whole of Antigua. If you’re a beach lover and you can’t wait to get soaking up the Caribbean sun, then you’ll be a big fan of this Antigua hotel
Disabled Access & Facilities
Hawksbill is not suitable for wheel chair access as it does not have elevators and there are stairs around the grounds and leading to main dining/reception facilities.
Garden bungalows are located in single-story semi-detached buildings towards the southern end of the grounds behind Superior Seaview Bungalows which, in turn, face Seagrapes Beach.
The main reception, restaurant and bar area is approximately 500m beyond the swimming pool. Eden Beach, the private naturist beach, is accessed by a path across the scrub land.
Superior Seaview Room
Superior seaview rooms are located in two 2-story buildings in the middle of the grounds with views across the gardens, swimming pool and across to Seagrape Beach beyond. The detached main reception, restaurant and bar are located at the northern end of the buildings.
Superior seaview bungalows are located directly adjacent to Seagrape Beach between Seagrape Restaurant and Honeymoon Cove. The main reception, restaurant and bar are located in a detached area approximately 500m to the north.
Beachfront Club Room
Beachfront Club Cottage rooms have an authentic Caribbean style and located in two different areas of the resort. Each furnished with mini-fridge, air-conditioning and terrace with sea view.
Twelve cottages (2 adults, a king-size bed,) are situated on a rocky headland between Sea Grape Beach and Honeymoon Cove at the southern end of the grounds around 700m from the reception, restaurant and bar.
The Great House
A fabulous 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom Caribbean style house with kitchenette/bar, air conditioning, ceiling fans and panoramic sea views from wrap-around balcony.
All rooms, restaurants and bars at Hawksbill by Rex Resorts are non smoking.
You are welcome to dine out at one of our other resorts in Antigua and the staff at reception will be happy to make a reservation for you. Why not try Warri Pier at Halcyon Cove? Located on its own jetty in the sea, Warri Pier is the perfect place for a really special evening out (closed on Sundays)
Breakfast & Lunch: Resort casual, covered swimsuits.
Dinner: Smart casual with long trousers or Bermuda style shorts & collared shirts for men.
We respectfully request that any clothing suitable for the beach or pool should not be worn in the bars & restaurants in the evening.
An informal, open-air buffet-style restaurant.
Breakfast between 07.30 and 09.30
Dinner between 19.00 and 21.00
Sea Grape Restaurant & Bar
For refreshing drinks and meals by the beach, open daily.
A friendly and informal bar and the place to enjoy Hawksbill’s evening entertainment program and panoramic sea views. Evening entertainment is scheduled for 3 or 4 nights of the week (usually Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays).
The bar is open in the evening from 6pm.
Please note Hawksbill operates a No Smoking policy, designated areas are provided.
Watersports & Land Activities
As well as the pool and 4 glorious beaches (one of which is the only clothing optional beach in Antigua), there is a wide range of activities to choose from.
- Watersports are available but NOT included as part of our all-inclusive plan so there is a charge payable locally
- Deep-sea fishing – Near to hotel – Approximate prices: US$495 per person (min 4 people for approx 4 hours)
- Boat Tours – In-resort – from US$100 per person
- Tennis – In-resort – Free to all-inclusive guests
- Massage treatments – In the resort – Paid locally
- Golf – Near to hotel – Approximate prices from: 9 holes US$25 , 18 holes US$48
- Horse-riding – Near to hotel – Approximate prices:from US$60 per person per hour
For a full list of excursions and activities on the islands of Antigua and Barbuda click here
Honeymoons [Free Package]
For the ultimate affordable honeymoon in the Caribbean, look no further than rex resorts. We can provide your dream romantic honeymoon without compromise.
- A plate of exotic fruits combined with a bottle of sparkling wine delivered to your room on arrival
- Weddings & Renewal of Vows Package
US$649 / Renewal Of Vows $469
- Services of the UK and in resort wedding coordinators
- Registrar, Legal Fees & Officiant
- Decorated location for the ceremony
- Bridal Bouquet (basic)
- Grooms buttonhole
- Wedding cake (single tier)
- Sparkling wine in room/suite on day of arrival
Three full working days on the island is required before application to marry can be made to the relevant authorities. The wedding coordinator can help with the application.
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities