Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Punta Canafrom
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino All Inclusive Resort in Punta Cana
Thrilling gaming action in the biggest and best casino in the Caribbean, exhilarating nightlife, tantalizing culinary options, state-of-the-art meeting facilities and rooms worth tweeting about, all infused with our legendary rock and roll vibe? Delivered. This is Hard Rock after all. The best All Inclusive Resort in Punta Cana.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana
Boulevard Turistico Del Este Km 28 74,
Macao, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort Offers a Spa or Wellness Program: Yes
This Resort is Family-Friendly: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort is Adults-only: No
This Resort Offer Programs for Children: Yes
Resort Brand Affiliation: All-Inclusive Hard Rock Hotels
- 13 luxurious pools with swim-up bars and water slides
- 9 restaurants perfect for every taste
- A Nicklaus designed golf course
- And an astonishing Spa Resort all lovingly cradled by the most pristine beaches in the Caribbean
- Spacious suites fully equipped with Hydro Spa Tub, private balconies, free Wi-Fi, 24 hour room service
- And much more…
Sometimes, you truly can have it all. Our resort covers every sun-soaked moment of delectable dining, thrilling entertainment, exciting on-site recreation, even fine wine and top shelf liquor. That’s right. It’s all included. And if you’re not feeling the all-inclusive love just yet, keep reading. You will be.
- 5 Star Accommodations
- Dining in 9 restaurants
- Delicious snacks, including poolside service
- Top-shelf drinks
- 24/7 in-room service
- Land sports
- Body Rock® fitness center with instructors
- Daily activities
- World-class golf
- Nightly entertainment
- Live entertainment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Free parking
- Unlimited phone calls to the Continental US and Canada
- Free Internet on resort computers (30 min. max)
- Gratuities included
Limitless Resort Credit:
Indulge with the very best of Paradise. Well it’s time to think even bigger, because your favorite piece of paradise is getting a serious upgrade.
Welcome to the brand new Limitless All-Inclusive*, use it towards:
- Playing a round of golf at the world’s only Hard Rock golf courses
- Finding zen at the spa with a Rhythm & Motion treatment
- Fine dining
- Action-packed adventure at the region’s most breathtaking cenotes
- And so much more!
You can squeeze as many of these as you want into your stay, they’re included.
For Bookings: Starting September 15, 2018 through December 20, 2019
Traveling from: January 6, 2019 through December 21, 2020
*25% service fee applies
When you stay at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive in Punta Cana, you’ll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay and Arena Gorda Beach. This 4.5-star property is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Macao Beach and 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Bavaro Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1775 air-conditioned rooms featuring private spa tubs. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and designer toiletries.
We’ve thrown everything you know about all-inclusive Caribbean rooms out the window at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana, and created a luxurious, unapologetic room experience to fit even the most discriminating tastes.
Spacious. Indulgent. Decadent. From the moment you enter, you’ll immediately notice rock star touches like private balconies, Hydro Spa Tub, dual showers, plush bathrobes, and slippers. From the music playing when you arrive to the evening turn-down service before you call it a night, we’ve put major attention into every minor detail to ensure your Hard Rock vacation is worthy of a superstar.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 13 outdoor swimming pools. This property also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
You’re a star, baby. And this is your world tour. Sure, you’ll feast on the very best seafood and Caribbean fare the Dominican has to offer, but there’s a whole globe of tasty treats waiting to indulge you. Restaurants offering culinary adventures ranging from chic Asian-fusion to comforting home-cooked breakfasts are standing by. It’s all good and it’s all included. And don’t worry, your manager called ahead so the bars are fully stocked with your favorite wines, spirits and beers. That’s where the whole “party every day” thing comes in.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at Ciao, one of the property’s 10 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Wind down with a drink at one of the 20 bars/lounges or 4 poolside bars. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to noon.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Punta Cana This property has facilities measuring 65000 square feet (6039 square meters), including a conference center. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Boulevard Turistico Del Este Km 28 74, Macao, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
PUJ – Punta Cana International Airport
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities