Four Seasons Resort and Residence Anguillafrom
Couples and families alike will discover peaceful settings within the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla resort accommodations, where organic Anguillian palettes and textures meld with exceptional finishes. Seasoned travelers repeatedly return to satisfy their finely-tuned expectations for style, comfort and service. Among Anguilla luxury resorts, there is no comparison to the Four Seasons accommodations, from their expansive and elegant garden-view guestrooms to the breathtaking beachfront villas that come with private pools.
This 5 star Caribbean resort is unique among boutique hotels in that its 166 rooms, suites, penthouses and villa accommodations showcase:
- Custom-designed interiors, furnishings and accessories created by international taste maker Kelly Wearstler
- Either full or convenience kitchens that include premium appliances, cookware and dishware; washer/dryers; built-in ovens, wine chillers, and warming drawers; select accommodations provide Nespresso espresso machines
- Bed linens specially designed expressly by Sferra
- Luxurious bathrooms appointed in marble; select accommodations also have silver travertine outdoor showers with rain head faucets and built-in benches
- Private sundecks and personal outdoor spaces ranging from 200 to over 2,800 square feet; private pools and plunge pools; outdoor kitchen and covered outdoor dining in select accommodations
A destination unto itself as well as the pride of Anguilla’s luxury tour operators, the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla’s signature Cobà Restaurant sits at the convergence of Barnes Bay and Meads Bay, offering limitless sea vistas. The Sunset Lounge presents an inspired menu of local ingredients, with Caribbean and Atlantic seafood prepared in a multi-Asian approach. Indoors or al fresco, these dining experiences will enliven all of the senses. Fresh seafood, the aroma of ginger, and beautiful orchids conspire to delight your palate. Welcome to the Viceroy’s own epicurean addition to Anguilla’s already notable dining scene.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Four Seasons Resort and Residence Anguilla
Barnes Bay, West End Village, Anguilla
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Resort & Residences
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Family Friendly: Yes
This Resort is for Adults-only: N/A
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
When you arrive in Anguilla, the stresses of everyday life are left far behind. Set along the island’s northwest shore, atop coralline bluffs overlooking two of Anguilla’s most pristine beaches, our Resort is a place to make memories with friends and family. Settle into one of our spacious accommodations – 80 percent with ocean views – and fill your days with water sports, relaxing pool time, pampering spa treatments and exotic dining experiences.
When you a stay at Four Seasons Resort and Residence Anguilla in West End Village, you’ll be on the beach, just steps from Leeward Islands and Meads Bay Pond. This 5-star hotel is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Marigot Market and 11 mi (17.7 km) from Shoal Bay Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 166 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a 24-hour health club. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy local and international cuisine at SALT, one of the hotel’s 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
In an intimate two-story spa overlooking the Caribbean, the Spa at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla takes a holistic approach to health through a curated wellness experience grounded in the fundamental principles of balance, breath and beauty. The spa is designed to provide each guest with space for personal transformation. The integrated environment inspires, delights and increases awareness of healthful living practices, encouraging greater levels of personal development and optimal states of wellbeing.
Barnes Bay, West End Village, Anguilla
AXA – Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport
Your Package Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities