Floris Suite Hotel – Spa and Beach Clubfrom
Welcome to Floris Suite Hotel – Spa & Beach Club
Explore Curacao’s best Adults-Only Curaçao Hotel
A fashionable, adults-only resort, the Floris Suite Hotel – Spa & Beach Club, is an enclave of privacy and tranquility. Here at our Curaçao hotel, sleek, contemporary design and all-suite luxury meet the singular beauty and splendor of the Caribbean. With gracious hospitality and personalized service reflecting the warmth of Curaçao, find your every need indulged and your every expectation exceeded.
Escape to a place where each moment is infused with chic relaxation. Whether you’re visiting Curaçao as a couple or traveling among friends, you’ll rediscover what it means to truly let go and unplug from the everyday.
This is where sophistication and serenity merge. This is where you leave it all behind. This is the Floris Suite Hotel – Spa & Beach Club, one of the only resorts in Curaçao created exclusively for adults.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Floris Suite Hotel – Spa & Beach Club
Piscadera Bay, Willemstad, Curaçao
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 3-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This is an Adults-only Resort: Yes
Minimum Age at This Resort: 18
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Clothing-optional Resort: Topless Sunbathing only
With a stay at Floris Suite Hotel – Spa & Beach Club – Adults Only in Willemstad (Piscadera), you’ll be within a 15-minute drive of Mambo Beach and Curacao Sea Aquarium. This 4-star resort is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Jan Thiel Beach and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Blue Bay.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this Colonial resort include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite at Pirate bay, one of the resort’s 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafes. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 700 AM to noon for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
What to expect:
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Exclusive Curaçao Beach Access
Beach at Floris Suite Hotel – Spa & Beach Club Willemstad Curaçao
Guests of the Floris Suite Hotel – Spa & Beach Club, enjoy access to the private Moomba Beach Club, offering an exclusive destination for sheer relaxation in the Caribbean sun. Just a stroll away from our thehotel, this tranquil, palm-ringed cove overlooks a white sand beach and warm, gentle surf.
In addition to beach towels, comfortable lounge chairs, and umbrellas, Moomba Beach Club offers breakfast, lunch and sunset snacks on the beach.
Beach Club Memberships and Day Passes
Regular Beach Day Pass: $10.00
Premium Section Beach Day Pass: $15.00
Yearly Beach Membership: $500.00
The premium section is available to beach club members and premium section day pass holders and includes:
- Complimentary beach towels
- Premium seating with palapa
- Bottle of water
- Beach service
- Wireless Internet
Open daily from 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
LGBT welcoming Curaçao
Curaçao is known for being one of the most the gay friendly islands in the Caribbean. Through the years, Curacao definitely took the lead to become the leader of the most gay welcoming destination where the LGBT community feels at home when using or visiting any attractions, bars, happy hours, restaurants, concerts, festivals and pride events on the island. The island breaths the live and let live atmosphere and is therefore the most popular and Caribbean island among gay and lesbian travelers.
Floris Suite Hotel Spa and Beach Club Curaçao is the leader of the best gay welcoming hotel in the Caribbean. Only guests 18 years and older are allowed. This boutique hotel is situated in a private enclave and is known for its tranquility, comfort and style. The hotel is ideal for single travelers, couples seeking a romantic getaway or friends looking for new a destination to discover and explore. The hotel is an active member of the International gay and lesbian travel association (IGLTA) and Tag Approved therefore very welcoming to all gay guests and their friends.
Piscadera Bay, Willemstad, Curaçao
CUR – Hato International Airport
Your Package Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities