Excellence Oyster Bay, Jamaicafrom
Excellence Oyster Bay will be the first adults‐only resort of its kind in Jamaica’s tranquil Montego Bay, conveniently located in Oyster Bay, just 30 minutes from the international airport. The waterfront property will feature 325 suites, with a range of offerings designed to suit every taste. The collection will include 800 square feet junior suites and 2,000 square feet sprawling upper suites featuring expansive living spaces, panoramic ocean views, and direct beach access.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
Excellence Oyster Bay, Jamaica
Peninsula Oyster Bay,
Falmouth, Jamaica, W.I.
Resort Style & Type: Contemporary Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Family Friendly: No
This Resort is for Adults-only: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Excellence Oyster Bay will have an idyllic location in the Montego Bay area, in a private peninsula surrounded by calm turquoise waters on one side and the glistening waters lagoon on the other. Picturesque Falmouth town is also a short drive away.
Located in Falmouth, Excellence Oyster Bay- Adults Only – All-Inclusive is by the ocean, within a 10-minute drive of Blue Waters Beach Club and Luminous Lagoon. This 5-star property is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from Rose Hall Great House and 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Montego Bay Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 315 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or 4 spa tubs, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this property include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at Spice, one of the property’s 9 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Relax with a refreshing drink from the bar/lounge or one of the 3 poolside bars. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Peninsula Oyster Bay, Falmouth, Jamaica
MBJ – Sangster International Airport
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities