Esmeralda Resort features luxurious, villa-style accommodations with the personalized service and atmosphere of a private club. Rooms are spread out within villas, each with its own private pool. You’ll fall in love with the graceful, open-air, colonial-style architecture in a coconut grove setting.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
B.P. 5141 Baie Orientale, Orient Bay,
French Saint Martin
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This is an Adults-only Resort: No
Minimum Age at This Resort: N/a
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Clothing-optional Resort: No
With a stay at Esmeralda Resort in Orient Bay (Orient Bay), you’ll be within a 5-minute drive of Orient Bay Beach and Grand Case Beach. This 4-star hotel is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Pinel Island and 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from Marigot Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
The sixty-five rooms are spread out within eighteen luxurious villas, each with its own private pool. Graceful open-air colonial-style architecture, a setting combining refined and intimate ambiance makes the Esmeralda Resort a truly unique hotel.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at The Astrolabe, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the beach bar or the poolside bar. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 730 AM to 1030 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
On the white sand beach lapped by the turquoise blue water of the Caribbean Sea, a variety of water sports and restaurants are available.
Constantly caressed by soft ocean breezes, it is the ideal beach for basking in the sun and water sports lovers: catamaran, wind surfing, kite surfing, Jet Ski, scuba diving, snorkeling, parasailing. Orient Bay – Known as the “Saint Tropez of the Caribbean”, Orient Bay (Baie Orientale) beach, situated in the north-eastern part of the island, is one of the island’s largest and most popular beaches. The beach offers a full range of tourist amenities, including beach restaurants, hotels, shops and water-sports.
Orient Bay is a favorite celebrity and jet setter hotpots. A naturist beach can be found to the extreme south of the bay.
All the rooms overlook a shaded terrace, surrounded by island vegetation and flowers with their beautiful vivid colors. These vibrant hues agree with the turquoise waters of our pool and the magic wave of the ocean.
B.P. 5141 Baie Orientale, Orient Bay, Saint Martin (French part)
SXM – Princess Juliana International Airport
Our Elite Travel Collection Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities