Disneyland ® Resortfrom
Go back to where to magic started.
There’s magic to be found throughout The Happiest Place on Earth! With its two amazing Theme Parks—Disneyland®Park and Disney California Adventure®Park—plus three Resort Hotels and the Downtown Disney® District, the world-famous Disneyland® Resort is where Guests of all ages can discover wonder, joy and excitement. So gather your family and friends and come to the place where dreams come true!
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
Disneyland ® Park
For a limited time, children ages 3 through 9 can visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks for as little as $67 per child per day with the purchase of a 3 day, one park per day ticket. Book by May 18. Tickets valid 1/7/20-5/21/20. Check Prices…..
At Disneyland® Park, your favorite characters are around every corner, across eight lands of timeless attractions and adventure. This is where it all began in 1955 as Walt Disney’s original theme park. The world has changed, but the children of then are also the children of today. And magic, of course, has no expiration date.
Main Street, U.S.A., Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Mickey’s Toontown, Frontierland, Critter Country, New Orleans Square and Adventureland. That’s eight, count ’em, eight distinctly themed lands just waiting for your discovery. At Fantasy Faire, you’ll meet Disney Princesses and see your favorite classic fairytales come to life in ways you’ve never imagined. And, celebrate the Star Wars™ saga with new and enhanced attractions, entertainment and dining during Season of the Force in Tomorrowland.
Disney California Adventure ® Park
For more fun inspired by Disney and Pixar tales, head over to Disney California Adventure® Park. This is where you can go Soarin’ Around the World on a breathtaking journey over natural wonders and world-famous landmarks. Cruise into the town of Radiator Springs for some high-octane fun in Cars Land. And if you’re looking for incredible entertainment, Frozen-Live at the Hyperion theatrical spectacular and the awesome after-dark spectacle World of Color can deliver it on a grand scale.
Disneyland ® Resort Tickets
So which one should you visit today, Disneyland® Park or Disneyland California Adventure® Park? Decisions, decisions. The answer is both. With the multi-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® ticket, you and your family can enjoy every thrill and adventure of both parks today, tomorrow and beyond.
Most Escorted and Guided Tours Include the Following:
- Entrance fees as listed in the itinerary
- Meals as specified in your itinerary
- Hotels: Hotel based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds or a king size bed; all hotels as listed in the above itinerary
- Transportation: Flights or train as listed in the itinerary. Flights: airport tax and fuel fee included, economy class, 1 checked baggage per ticket, no checked baggage weight to infant ticket
- Sightseeing: As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide; Service of a local guide and van is for a maximum of 8 hours during the full day individual tour packages
- Private Transfers between airports, hotels and attractions while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes
H. Luggage Transfers between airports, trains and hotels
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities