COMO Point Yamufrom
COMO Point Yamu is a luxury resort located at the tip of Cape Yamu overlooking the Andaman Sea and the dramatic limestones of Phang Nga Bay.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
COMO Point Yamu
225 Moo 7, Pa Klok,
Pa Klok, Thailand
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Beach Resort & Villas
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Family Friendly: Yes
This Resort is for Adults-only: N/A
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
COMO Point Yamu is a resort located at the tip of Cape Yamu overlooking the Andaman Sea and the dramatic limestones of Phang Nga Bay. Interiors by Italian designer Paola Navone offer an expression of contemporary Thai luxury, alongside a COMO Shambhala wellness retreat and two world-class restaurants for Thai and Italian cuisine.
When you stay at COMO Point Yamu, Phuket in Pa Klok, you’ll be near the beach and steps from Cape Yamu. This 5-star resort is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Bangkok Hospital Phuket and 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Bang Tao Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 106 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. 46-inch plasma televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Enjoy Thai cuisine at Nahmyaa, one of the resort’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Pa Klok This resort features 1754 square feet (163 square meters) of event facilities. A round trip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Wellness by COMO Shambhala
Guests of COMO Point Yamu can discover the calming spirit of this Phuket location at Their COMO Shambhala Retreat, where we offer holistic treatments to improve mental quietude, physical well being and mind-body balance. We sit at the tip of Cape Yamu, with Their treatment rooms and pool overlooking the Andaman Sea and the dramatic limestones of Phang Nga Bay. Traditional local therapies include Thai massage, with an extensive range of other Asian-inspired treatments. We have also crafted a daily schedule of activities to complement the wellness experience, including yoga and Pilates alongside a range of other wellness pursuits.
Mind and Body Disciplines
At COMO Point Yamu, the active life is as vital a part of the COMO Shambhala experience as spa treatments. And so we make it easy to effortlessly incorporate sport and exercise into a Phuket luxury holiday while staying with us.
Yoga has been practiced for over 5,000 years and provides a total workout for both body and mind, incorporating strengthening exercises with breathing and meditation techniques. The benefits are myriad, from increased flexibility and muscle tone, to lowered stress levels and blood pressure. Private yoga classes are available on request for beginners to experts, helping to develop a practice that can be incorporated into a daily lifestyle, or to enhance your existing yoga commitment. Their yoga expert works closely with you to design a program for your specific needs. Personal instruction can be provided at any time for beginners to experts, helping to develop a practice that can be incorporated into a daily lifestyle, or to enhance a client’s existing yoga commitment. Their yoga expert works closely with each client to design a program for their specific needs.
A complimentary group yoga session is also conducted six days a week. Please refer to the COMO Shambhala Retreat Activities Schedule for times.
This family class incorporates a yoga lesson for two adults and two children over the age of three. Yoga can help improve concentration, stimulate the imagination and release energy in a fun, safe environment. Kids will learn about animals, nature and basic anatomy, using animated yoga postures. For teenagers, yoga is a great way to reduce the everyday stress of school, exams and impending adulthood.
COMO Point Yamu, on a secluded east coast peninsula of Phuket, has 360-degree views across the Andaman Sea and the ancient limestone karsts of the UNESCO protected Phang Nga Bay. The Bay, made famous by James Bond’s Man with the Golden Gun, has developed in recent years as a popular yachting destination with underwater attractions for divers and snorkelers. There are also opportunities for kayaking, sailing, fishing and rock climbing.
Young guests are also encouraged to enjoy COMO’s signature service, design, cuisine and approach to wellness, through Play by COMO.
225 Moo 7, Pa Klok, Pa Klok, Thailand
HKT – Phuket International Airport
Your Package Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- Travelers on tailor-made journeys benefit from our full support on the ground
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Hotel check-in assistance
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Depending on itinerary, all tips are included for drivers and guides so no need to wonder how much to give at the end of your holiday
- International and local flights by scheduled airline or private jet
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities
Island and City Break
Island and City Break
Guests can now combine their holiday at COMO Point Yamu with a short city break at COMO Metropolitan Bangkok. Their complimentary nights deal means that stays of three nights or more in Phuket earn nights in Their Bangkok hotel.
Complimentary nights deal:
- Stays of three or four nights at COMO Point Yamu earn one night at COMO Metropolitan Bangkok
- Stays of five or six nights at COMO Point Yamu earn two nights at COMO Metropolitan Bangkok
- Stays of seven nights or more at COMO Point Yamu earn three nights at COMO Metropolitan Bangkok
Terms and Conditions
- This offer only applies to consecutive stays at COMO Point Yamu and COMO Metropolitan Bangkok.
- Complimentary nights are for up to two guests sharing and are inclusive of breakfast. Extra bed charges will apply for additional guests.
- Bookings for a Phang Nga Suite and above at COMO Point Yamu will be matched with a stay in a Penthouse Suite in COMO Metropolitan Bangkok. All other rooms will be matched with a Metropolitan Room.