Bucuti and Tara Beach Resortfrom
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort
The Caribbean’s #1 resort for romance invites you to indulge and unwind. Created with you in mind, this Adults-Only oasis is nestled on stunning Eagle Beach, one of the best in the world. Our breathtaking location, tranquil setting and outstanding personalized service draw couples to relax and celebrate their love for one another. Our passion for creating your perfect romantic vacation will keep you coming back.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
BUCUTI & TARA BEACH RESORT
Aruba Adult-Only Beach Resort
L.G. Smith Boulevard #55B, Eagle Beach, Aruba,
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This is an Adults-only Resort: Yes
Minimum Age at This Resort: 18
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
Spa & Wellness Program: Yes
Clothing-optional Resort: No
Welcome to Aruba’s most romantic getaway, the intimate and adults-only (18+) Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort. Our guests seek a tranquil and romantic beach vacation and relish the focus on wellness and a relaxing ambiance. Your Personal Concierge will be happy to assist you with booking a jeep safari tour of Aruba, nearby diving and sailing excursions, horseback riding, golf and so much more. We are adjacent to the Alhambra Casino and a variety of restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
Enjoy the following on property amenities:
- Spacious beach
- FREE cushioned sunbeds and shade for every guest
- FREE Full American Breakfast Buffet
- FREE high-speed WiFi and free use of iPad
- FREE Parking
- FREE Self-serve Laundry facilities
- FREE Movies on the Beach, Under the Stars
- FREE Wellness Activities
- All taxes and fees are included in rate
- Half Pension – DineAround plan
- Full time Wellness Specialists
- Romance Concierge
- Daily “Healthy Hour” at SandBar
- Clean air rooms: non smoking, dehumidifiers and air purifiers
- Non-smoking resort, except in 3 designated outdoor areas
- Fresh water infinity pool with salt filter
- Fitness center
- Purun Spa
- Beachfront Elements Restaurant
- SandBar beach bar and lounge
- Daily Happy Hours for resort guests
- Romantic beach dining in private palapa with special menu
- Dine-Around plan
- Gift shop
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge desk & 24-hour front desk
- Secure environment with cameras and 24/7 security team
- Multilingual staff
- Small pets (under 20 lbs) allowed
- Handicap facilities
- LGBTQ-friendly (TAG approved, IGLTA member)
- All-Inclusive program isn’t available at Bucuti and no groups are accommodated to preserve our tranquil atmosphere.
Cuddle up in luxurious bedding in a room with elegant furnishings for a refined “home away from home” feel. Each spacious room, with Garden view (facing neighbor resort) features one king-size bed or a Split King bed which can be separated to two XL Twins (upon request) and eco-friendly features including an air dehumidifier and air purifier. Balcony or Terrace. No smoking in room nor on balcony.
Cuddle up in luxurious bedding with elegant room furnishings for a refined “home away from home” feel. Each spacious room, with Courtyard Garden view features one king-size bed or a split king which can be separated into two XL Twin beds upon request (max 2 adults) Eco-friendly features including an air dehumidifier and air purifier. Balcony or Terrace. No smoking. 350 sq ft.
Wake up to a breathtaking view overlooking award-winning Eagle Beach and the sparkling blue ocean. Spend a romantic evening on the large balcony or terrace watching the orange and red sunset over the ocean. Each one of these 11 Deluxe Rooms features chic, stylish furnishings and contemporary bathroom. Airy and spacious with one king bed, the room opens onto a large, oversized balcony or terrace. Deluxe Rooms can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults. The ultimate oceanview romantic retreat! No smoking. 350 sq ft
The perfect spot to watch the sun set over the ocean! Located on the second and third floors of the Bucuti Wing, the two Junior Suites overlook Eagle Beach, one of the Caribbean’s best beaches, and published as the “Dream Beach of the World”. Each Junior Suite is bright and spacious, featuring a full kitchen, eating area and an intimate and elegantly furnished sitting area that opens out to a double balcony. Behind wooden double doors lies a separate bedroom with two queen-sized beds and a bathroom, with luxury amenities like marble countertops. Junior Suites can accommodate a maximum of three adults. No smoking. 700 sq ft
1 Garden-view Bungalow suite and 2 Ocean-view Bungalow suites.
Imagine stepping out onto your wrap-around terrace and garden and sunning yourself on a sumptuous daybed or dining al fresco under the stars. Nestled between the main Bucuti Beach building and the stylish infinity pool, our three Bungalow Suites are located in a stand-alone building on the pathway that leads to Eagle Beach. Two of the Bungalow Suites are ocean-view with stunning vistas of white sands and sparkling blue water. The other is a garden-view Bungalow Suite, with the terrace overlooking a tropical garden filled with palms and shrubs. Designed for romance, each Bungalow Suite has a king-sized bed, premium luxurious bedding and a pillow-topped mattress. Two adults per room only. No smoking.
Gaze out at the sparkling blue ocean as the waves lap against the bright white beach, from the romantic suite with a king-sized bed and a separate, elegantly decorated living area. The oceanfront suite overlooks the award-wining Eagle Beach, and offers complete comfort and a large balcony. The luxurious bathroom has walk-in shower and an electric mirror with built-in TV. 500 sq ft
Our oceanfront Elements restaurant offers diners a memorable culinary experience featuring fresh ingredients and healthy European portions in the presence of breathtaking views. An extension of our commitment to a sense of total wellness, Elements offers guests both a beautiful atmosphere and the best in European and Caribbean cuisine. The chef specializes in Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten-Free dining. Please note that cash is not accepted. All major credit cards are accepted. Maximum 6 diners. Reservations recommended. (no groups).
Romantic dinner in a private palapa on the beach and an eclectic wine list are also available.
Breakfast: 7:00 am to 11:00 am
Lunch: 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm
Dinner: 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm
An intimate, romantic experience as your waiter provides attentive, solicitous service under a private cabana on the beach with fabulous ocean view and a romantic sunset or moonlit ambiance. Bucuti’s powder white beach, the swaying palms and subtle candle lighting ensure that magic is in the air.
Reservations must be made in advance as only four cabanas are available, with two seatings per night. The price is $195.74 per couple (incl taxes). The Romantic Dinner includes complimentary wine or champagne, choice of appetizer, main course, dessert and tea, coffee or espresso.
Sunset Seating: 6:00 pm
Moonlight Seating: 8:30 pm
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort offers its resort guests a complimentary Full American Breakfast Buffet daily at our beachfront Elements Restaurant or in Tara Lounge. You will enjoy cooked-to-order eggs and omelets, bacon, pancakes, sausage and French toast, in addition to our extensive cold buffet offering fresh fruit, yogurts, cereals, freshly baked breads and Danish, cheeses, sliced meats, sliced vegetables, coffee, tea and espresso coffees.
All-Inclusive program is not available.
Meal plans are available as described below:
December 24, 2018 – December 23, 2019
Half Board (Modified American Plan): Complimentary Breakfast + DineAround voucher = $52 per person, per day (minimum of 3 days purchase required p.p.).
Full Board (American Plan): Complimentary Breakfast + Elements Lunch voucher + DineAround voucher = $77 per person, per day (minimum of 3 days purchase required p.p.).
(Prices are inclusive of tax).
Lunch Voucher: Valid at Elements Restaurant for Salad Bar plus 1 entree from a la carte menu. Please present your voucher PRIOR to ordering.
DineAround Voucher: Valid for one Appetizer or Soup or Salad, Main Dish, Dessert and Coffee. Please present your voucher PRIOR to ordering. Purchase a DineAround Plan and enjoy a three course dinner in a choice of more than 20 member restaurants of the Aruba Gastronomic Association.
Your vouchers are non-refundable and for personal use only (non-transferable to other persons). Please store them and treat them as cash, as they are not replaceable if lost or stolen. It is very important that you sign the voucher prior to giving it to your server.
If you would like to use your (2) DineAround vouchers for the Romantic Dinner on our beach, a charge of US$ 93.47 will be added to your bill.
Romantic Things to Do
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, with its idyllic location on Eagle Beach and stunning sunsets, has long been renowned for intimacy and romance. So much so that TripAdvisor has named Bucuti the #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean for 2019 and #8 Hotel for Romance in the World in 2019.
Enjoy Laidback Luxury in an intimate Adults-Only environment at Aruba’s top resort. Here you’ll find an unforgettable getaway as a couple, whether newly engaged, on your honeymoon or celebrating a milestone anniversary, your birthday or simply enjoying each other’s company with no distractions.
Our Romance Concierges can assist you in curating an itinerary for you while at our resort and throughout our One Happy Island of Aruba to create a memorable honeymoon or romantic vacation. Enjoy and explore to your heart’s content. Your concierge will be happy to help plan a day or your entire vacation, but here are a few of our favorite romantic activities:
Ask about our “Honeymoon like a Celebrity” airport arrival:
VIP Airport arrival for honeymoons and special occasions: Your honeymoon begins the moment you step off the plane as you are immediately welcomed by your handlers and whisked through airport security to the VIP “green room” where you will be toasted and celebrated with a glass of champagne before receiving your luggage and proceeding to the front of the customs area where your team quickly ushers you through to your luxurious black car complete with a “Just Married” decoration (for honeymoons). Five miles later you will be welcomed at the curb by your Bucuti & Tara Romance Concierge who will escort you to our Champagne reception area where you will receive a cold towel and a chilled flute of Champagne to enjoy while you bypass the check- in area and are briefed about the resort and all the pleasures that await on award winning Eagle Beach at Bucuti & Tara as you are guided to your suite sanctuary.
At the resort:
- Savor a starlit romantic dinner on the beach in a private palapa.
- Take a leisurely walk on the beach, where “the water meets earth”.
- Indulge in a side-by-side couples massage at Purun Spa.
- Watch a movie under the stars on the beach in front of Tara wing (Saturday and Wednesday 8pm).
- Relax on our gorgeous beach and listen to the ocean waves. Be sure to order a tropical drink delivered directly to your lounger!
- Linger together in the double lounge chairs on the beach at Sunset.
- Hide away! Retreat to the comfort of your room at Bucuti, share a glass of champagne and spend some intimate time together.
Renew your vows.
- Happy Hour daily at our SandBar from 4-6pm and 9-10pm d with live steel pan music from 5-7pm and 9-11pm.
- Have some romantic moments captured by a professional photographer with our beautiful ocean or sunset as a backdrop
Around the island:
Take a breathtaking sunset sail along Aruba’s scenic coastline.
Go snorkeling! Explore the underwater wonders at Antilla wreck, covered with giant tube sponges and coral formations and surrounded by reef fish.
Go on an adventure together. Take a packed picnic lunch and explore the Island by Jeep, visit the Butterfly Farm or the special little Alto Vista chapel.
Hike the scenic Arikok National Wildlife Park and marvel at Aruba’s tropical flora and fauna. Don’t miss the Tunnel of Love.
Take a sunset horseback ride on the beach.
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort offers a full-fledged wellness program, designed to help guests stay healthy, fit and feeling their best during their time in Aruba and beyond. Led by certified wellness specialists, the program provides guests with tailor-made programs and free activities to support their individual wellness goals in four areas – Nutrition, Fitness, Mental well being and mindfulness.
- Wellness Specialists exclusively dedicated to assist you with your tailor made wellness program, including special dietary needs or fitness goals.
- Daily Healthy Hour (half price for nutritional smoothies and mocktails) – 3pm at SandBar. (as of January 8)
- Adults-only, tranquil ambiance for relaxation.
- Healing qualities of the clear-blue Caribbean sea.
- Schedule of free daily wellness activities on property. (as of January 8)
- Clean Air rooms: air dehumidifier and HEPA purifiers in each room. Non-smoking policy in rooms.
- State of the Art fitness center with open feeling and beautiful view of garden and beach.
- Purun Spa, offering an array of treatments with natural products to achieve absolute wellness, and balance mind, body and spirit.
- Restaurant offers Gluten Free menu, Vegan and Vegetarian menu, and natural ingredients in healthier European portions.
- Fruit and vegetable smoothies.
- Custom itineraries for fitness activities or mindfulness, such as hikes in nature, meditation, fitness trainers, pilates, yoga classes, and more.
L.G. SMITH BOULEVARD 55B, EAGLE BEACH, Aruba
AUA – Queen Beatrix International Airport
Your Package Includes the Following:
- Deluxe accommodation from our hand-picked collection
- A professional guide waiting to meet you upon arrival at your destination
- Private car transfers or limousine service
- Private guides when sightseeing
- Daily breakfast (Optional meal plans are available)
- Sightseeing as described in each itinerary are included
- Your personalized itinerary with listings of things to see and do, and our personal recommendations.
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities