Beaches Negril Resort & Spafrom
Beaches Negril Resort & Spa situated on over 20 acres of the widest stretch of Negril’s famous seven-mile beach. Luxurious accommodations come in nine different room and suite categories.Enjoy scuba and snorkeling excursions while children play at the Pirate’s Island water theme park.
Book Online & Get $25 Credit
Get up to $355 Instant Credit.
Hold a booking for only $98 per room
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Leisurely
Beaches Negril Resort & Spa
Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
Resort Style & Type: Tropical Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Autism Friendly: Yes
Minimum Age at This Resort: N/A
Green-Certified Hotel: Yes
This Resort is IBCCES Certified: Yes
Originating in Jamaica, the Beaches chain of child-friendly resorts caters to families, couples, and singles by offering activities day and night and facilities designed for all ages, from toddlers to grandparents. The 20-acre resort features classic island architecture, blending fine woods and polished marble with the dramatic detailing of stone arches and hand-painted, domed frescoes.
Graced by almond and palm trees shading hammocks and furnished with thatched shades and tent pavilions, a 427-meter (1,400-foot) beachfront provides sunbathing and fun-and-games space on sugar-fine, nearly white sand. Two pools, one measuring 929 square meters (10,000 square feet) and the other 232 square meters (2,500 square feet), offer freshwater alternatives to the sea. The Pirates Water Theme Park encompasses 1672 square meters (18,000 square feet) and features two water slides, a lazy river, and a splash deck.
What to Expect
– Expansive beach
– Family-oriented resort situated on over of the widest stretch of Negril’s famous seven-mile beach.
– Luxury rooms, suites
– Luxurious accommodations come in nine different room and suite categories.
– Theme park fun
– Enjoy scuba and snorkeling excursions while children play at the Pirate’s Island water theme park.
The Beaches Negril Resort & Spa offers guests nine different room and suite categories, each boasting custom-crafted furnishings and modern amenities. The resort’s classic island architecture harmonizes beautifully with the stunning tropical setting and provides accommodations for families of all sizes.
Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
Negril’s Seven-Mile Beach has been voted many times over as one of the best in the world, known for its dramatic sunsets, silky white sands, clear turquoise waters, and spontaneous island spirit. It’s no wonder it was voted Trip Advisor’s® Travelers’ Choice Top 25 Beaches in the World for the second year in a row.
MBJ – Sangster International Aiport
Beaches Resorts Autism-Friendly Camps
Enjoy an amazing Luxury Included® family vacation knowing that your child is always in good hands.
Our child care staff continuously receives competency training in the following areas:
- Sensory Awareness
- Motor Skills
- Autism Overview
- Program Development
- Social Skills
- Emotional Awareness & Bullying
- Learn More…..
Most All-inclusive Packages Include the Following:
- All Meals and Snacks
- Unlimited Domestic Beverages
- Selected Premium Brands
- Stocked In-Room Mini-Bar at most resort
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Introductory Scuba Lesson
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Tennis Court(s)
- Daily Organized Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
- Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities