Amanemu – Recovery and Recuperation Package 3-14 Daysfrom
Recovery & Recuperation
The mineral-rich hot springs on site make Amanemu the ideal destination for those seeking to recuperate and re-energize. A daily program of water therapy in the resort’s onsen baths forms the basis of this Immersion, which, although targeted to guests who are recovering from illness or injury, is also suited to participants seeking to optimize their overall wellbeing.
Aman’s Wellness Concierges connect with you before your arrival to explain the different wellness choices available. Over the phone or email, these health professionals answer all your questions, ensuring you choose a pathway that delivers your desired outcomes.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Moderate
Hazako, Shima, Mie-ken, Japan
Resort Style & Type: Luxury Boutique Resort
This Resort is Rated: 5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: No
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: No
This Resort is Autism-Friendly: No
This Resort is Family-Friendly: Yes
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort is Adults-only: No
This Resort Offer Programs for Children: Yes
Resort Brand Affiliation: Aman Resorts
Situated in Shima, this hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Ise-Shima National Park and within 6 mi (10 km) of Ise-Shima National Park Yokoyama Visitor Center and Yokoyama Observatory. Shima Marineland and Isobue-misaki Observatory Tower are also within 6 mi (10 km).
- Set in Ise Shima National Park, overlooks Ago Bay, with a natural hot spring on site.
- Two-and-a-half-hour by train from the nearest airport, Chubu Centrair International Airport, Nagoya (NGO) or three-and-a-half-hour by train from Kansai International Airport(KIX).
- Cuisine embraces the heritage of Ise Shima, the bread-basket of the ancient Imperial Court.
- Unique wellness destination, with four award-winning Wellness Immersion Programs.
- Inspired by rustic Minko style, each of the 24 suites feature private onsen baths.
- The holistic Aman Spa includes an outdoor thermal spring and two onsen bathing pavilions.
Nestled within the landscape with scenic views out to the bay or gardens, the Suites are abound in elegant simplicity. Each of the 24 Suites measure 99 square metres (1,065 square feet) and feature a private onsen. Generous terraces provide maximum enjoyment of the natural surroundings in all seasons. Guided by a classical Japanese aesthetic, Amanemu’s Suites and Villas are replete with natural materials and large glass windows, with woven textile and timber sliding shutters that open to embrace the natural surroundings.
The Restaurant, with pearl rafts and forests in sight, focuses on Japanese food, while some Western cuisine is also served. Thanks to the varied micro-climates of Mie Prefecture, local suppliers provide delicate fruits, an array of vegetables, as well as the renowned Matsusaka beef and a variety of fresh seafood.
Spa and Wellness
Japanese Onsen & Spa Experiences at Amanemu
Centered on Japan’s centuries-old onsen tradition, the 2,000-square-meter Japanese Spa embraces the theme of water. Designed around a large onsen and its natural mineral-rich waters, the Aman Spa also features two private onsen pavilions, four treatment suites and a fitness center.
Local seasonal ingredients from the Mie Prefecture
Amanemu wellness treatments use natural ingredients which enhance your skin and soothe both your body and soul.
Enhance your spa journey with the Amanemu thermal spring
The outdoor thermal spring garden features daybeds which provide a private bathing and relaxing space. Two onsen pools provide naturally heated water, maintained at a comfortable temperature.
*Age restriction for the access to thermal spring and pool : 4 years old and older who are fully toilet trained (Adult attendance is required for 15 years old and younger. 11 years old and younger can use thermal spring from 7 am to noon.)
The salt-infused spring water feeding the onsens and thermal spring has a range of curative benefits. Frequent immersion can ease muscle, joint and nerve pain as well as aid in recovery from fatigue, cuts, burns and skin ailments.
Amanemu Wellness Day Program
This day retreat aims to optimize wellbeing through an integrated and holistic approach. Beginning with a private yoga lesson, it is followed by an aquatic bodywork session to gently stretch and release the body, before finishing with a 90-minute re-balancing body massage. This is supplemented with use of the onsen and relaxation facilities, and a Spa lunch. Spa treatments and services include:
- 60-minute private movement class
- 60-minute spa treatment
- 90-minute specialist session
- Use of wet areas and facilities
- Spa lunch and refreshments
Cost of Day Program: JPY 72,000
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a 24-hour front desk. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands and a front-desk safe.
Hazako, Shima, Mie-ken, Japan
NGO – Chubu Centrair International Airport
Determined by the specific health profile of the individual, the daily Immersion itinerary is built around sessions of aquatic body work and private onsen therapy, combined with personal training, rejuvenating yoga, acupuncture, shiatsu, and deep tissue massage to get the body and mind on track to full health. Supplemented by with healing Japanese teas and a health-focused diet plan, the program offers a holistic pathway back to lasting wellness.
- Full board (nutritionally optimized breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 60-minute wellness consultation on arrival
- Daily 60/90-minute personalized spa treatment
- 2–3 private specialist therapy sessions per day
- Daily group movement classes
- Prescribed herbal teas twice a day
- 30-minute departure consultation
- Nutrition and lifestyle advice
- Return airport transfers
What’s Not Included:
- Flight not listed in your itinerary
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities