Weddings at Aleenta Phuket Resortfrom
About Aleenta Phuket
The concept of “all suites, all private” is delivered in luxury suites and villas, come with plenty of private space. Aleenta’s luxury resort accommodation range in sizes from 80sqm for smallest suites to up to 5-bedroom beachfront Grand Villas.
Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa offers a beautiful and private setting and is a perfect location for a romantic beach wedding and honeymoon. Aleenta’s wedding planner is available to help create your dream celebration. Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa was recently awarded as Thailand’s Best Small Green Resort.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Moderate
Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa
33 Moo 5, Khok Kloi,
Takua Thung, Phang Nga
Resort Style & Type: Boutique Beach Resort
This Resort is Rated: 4.5-Stars
This Resort is Beachfront: Yes
This Resort is Best For: Families, Groups, Single adults & Couples
This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes
This Resort is Family Friendly: Yes
This Resort is for Adults-only: No
This Resort is Green-Certified: Yes
This Resort Offers a Wellness Program: Yes
Aleenta Phuket’s stylish surroundings and sophisticated atmosphere provide the perfect place for a paradise escape and our array of signature activities helps to enrich your vacation experience.
Staying at Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa encourages you to cast off your everyday cares and experience something extraordinary
Located on the sunset side of the Andaman Sea and the pristine Natai Beach, the 5 Star Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga is just 25 minutes north of the Phuket International Airport, short distance away from the Blue Canyon Golf Course and the picturesque Phang Nga Bay.
- Located on Thailand’s west coast with spectacular sunsets
- Escape to the secluded retreat of Aleenta Resort & Spa Phuket, set on a sandy white beach facing the crystal clear Andaman Sea. Stunning lofts, suites and villas, innovative Thai cuisine and a rejuvenating spa are the perfect ingredients for a stay in paradise.
- ‘Outside living-in’ is the concept at Aleenta Resort. Suites have retractable glass walls, lofts benefit from stunning sea views and villas provide outdoor living areas.
- Most accommodation has its own private pool.
- Simple, clean lines and natural materials enhance the idyllic ambiance, which can only be heightened by an aromatic herbal body treatment in the spa.
- Dream away the day by the pool or try some of the many activities available at Aleenta Resort & Spa Phuket from Yoga, Tai Chi and Thai Boxing to cooking classes and meditation.
- Visit the nearby turtle sanctuary or charter a boat to experience island hopping or deep-sea fishing.
- Thailand’s Andaman Sea coast has long drawn travelers from around the world to its white sand beaches, tropical rain forests and cerulean waters. The region’s natural beauty and eclectic array of attractions truly offers something for everyone.
- From exploring National Parks and jungle-covered islands to setting out on a shopping spree, indulging in sensuous spa treatments to simply lounging by the beach, a holiday on Thailand’s sunset coast ticks all the right boxes with a unique blend of adventure and relaxation.
- Although enjoying a private location on the pristine Natai Beach, Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa is conveniently situated within easy reach of intriguing activities, iconic attractions and pristine natural landscapes.
- Whether you’re seeking a leisurely stay, want to explore all the adventure Phang Nga has to offer, or plan to dive deep into Thai culture and cuisine, our assortment of experiences are sure to delight.
The concept of “all suites, all private” is delivered at Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga. Our boutique resort beachfront suites and villas range in sizes from 80 sq.m. ocean view lofts and pool suites to impressive beachfront Grand Noi of up to 5 bedrooms.
Boutique resort accommodation with the luxury of space coupled with personalized services and professional staff is the heart of why one chooses Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa.
Pool Suites are directly on Natai beach, each is complete with a private Jacuzzi and terrace. Pool Villas are within steps of the beach. This romantic setting features a bedroom, living room, terrace, and sundeck. Beachfront Suites accommodate a large group, with 3 private quarters that share a pool, lounge, dining room, and kitchen. Pool Residences are large, with a separate dining and living room, Jacuzzi, and sundeck.
Indulge in award winning dining and an explosive journey of Asian flavors at Aleenta Phuket Resort in Phang Nga from nutritious wholesome cuisine carefully crafted using healing herbs, to delicious Thai food filled with exotic spices.
For something extra special, private dining is the ultimate choice – from a romantic dinner for two to a beach barbecue with friends. Refreshing drinks are also available throughout the day and night at the resort.
Traveling for The Sake of Food
Whether you are traveling for the sake of food or to fulfill other desires, you will be sure to fall in love with our regional style menu, authentic flavors and true Thai hospitality. Eat, drink and be merry.
Spa and Wellness
Aleenta Phuket Resort presents Ayurah Spa & Wellness center, offering a mind balanced, body rejuvenated journey of well-being. Ayurah Spa is a sanctuary that takes a more medical and results-oriented approach to wellness, with rejuvenating spa treatments and spa therapies.
Wellness is a journey; an evolving process of the current condition of the mind, body and spirit. Ayurah Spa looks forward to supporting you in your quest for optimal relaxation, health and wellness.
Ayurah Spa & Wellness Center – Day Spa & Spa Treatments in Phang Nga, Phuket
Indulge your senses and experience Ayurah, where a philosophy of ″Eat Well, Live Well, Be Well, Look Good″ informs the treatments and services offered.
Guests are pampered to Eat Well by providing HEALTHY cuisine that goes along with an active lifestyle; Live Well with therapeutic Spa programs including meditation, yoga and tai-chi; Be Well with BODY programs through state-of-the-art gym and exercise programs; Look Good with comprehensive facial treatments that includes oxygen masks and peptide injections, among others.
Ayurah Spa & Wellness Center is a sanctuary that takes a more medical and results-oriented approach to wellness, with rejuvenating spa treatment rooms, a post-treatment relaxation chamber, a chromo-therapy room and Vichy shower room, which allows guests to receive a horizontal water massage. Expect cutting-edge anti-aging spa therapies, age defying spa treatments, and advanced techniques including oxygen therapy which cures not only jet lag but refreshes the entire body, and the latest light therapy technologies.
Aleenta Phuket Spa Resort offers a full range of Spa Treatments designed to relax and heal. Ayurah spas offer an authentic Asian spa experience, expect pampering with a purpose, and wellness that works.
33 Moo 5, Takua Thung, Khok Kloi, Phang Nga, Phuket, 82140 Thailand
Phuket International Airport
Your Ayurah Wellness Stress & Burnout Prevention Retreat Includes:
- Accommodation at Grand Deluxe Pool villa
- Welcome drinks & introductions
- Personal Wellness Assessment to customize your yoga and healing treatments
- Daily 60 minutes customized yoga and meditation (morning and evening)
- 30 min deep yogic relaxation for improved digestion
- 60 min yogic detox Kriya and pranayamas (breathing techniques)
- 60 minutes therapeutic massage treatment
- 60 min Lifestyle group session on key pillars for balance and tips for self care
- Full board (three daily meals): Delicious and balancing Thai-Fusion vegetarian meals developed by our creative Chef
- Walking excursion to Had Lek (National Park)
- Healthy juices/smoothies, water and infusions
- Welcome gift
Retreat Package Rate:
Single occupancy: THB 57,320 tax included
Double occupancy: THB 46,320 tax included per person (1514.00 usd)
What’s Not Included:
- Transportation to Aleenta
- Alcohol beverages and soft drinks
- Flight not listed in your package price
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received
- Sightseeing tours
- Meals consumed off-premises with the exception of dine-around plans
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel Protection Plan – Please kindly note that the full coverage travel protection from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own
- Optional activities