SeaDream Yacht Club
SeaDream Yacht Club
SeaDream Yachting is different than big ship cruising. Only 55 couples are pampered by an award winning crew of 94. Yachting features an open and unstructured ambience that provides each guest the opportunity to enjoy it at their own pace and in their own style. The key word for the SeaDream yachting experience is “unstructured”. It is all about personal choice, a free form holiday in which guests feel that they are aboard their own private yacht. That is why we say, “It’s yachting, not cruising!”
Your all inclusive SeaDream voyage includes: Ocean view accommodations, gourmet meals, open bar, wine with lunch and dinner, gratuities, water toys, mountain bikes, golf simulator and SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash. Learn More…
“It’s yachting, not cruising.” Enjoy the difference.
The award-winning service that indulges each of our 112 guests with a 1 to 1 crew to guest ratio is the best at sea. Some would say it’s better than owning your own yacht. Enjoy the water toys from the yacht’s marina, or sleep under the stars on a Balinese Dream Bed -be as active or as relaxed as you wish.
SEADREAM I and SEADREAM II, twin, ultra luxury mega yachts visit the famous yachting ports and hidden harbors of the Mediterranean and Caribbean.
Your fare includes all gourmet meals, wine with lunch and dinner, open bar, water toys, mountain bikes, golf simulator, gratuities and more. Casually elegant staterooms are all ocean view with your choice of Belgian linens, private seating area with entertainment / refreshment center and BVLGARI® bath amenities. The yachts are not only ideal for discerning travelers seeking an unstructured and casual holiday experience but also for small meetings and incentive groups or individual private family gatherings. They are available for individual stateroom, group, and full yacht charter bookings.
Since the company was founded in 2001, we have received honors from many of the most authoritative travel publications and industry organizations. This is something that the “Dream Team” both onboard and shore side do not take lightly. SeaDream is honored to have been recognized by: Berlitz, Travel+Leisure, Condé Nast, National Geographic, Frommer’s, Cruise Critic, Forbes Life and more. On a SEADREAM voyage, luxury and refinement meet “casual perfection”.
What Makes SeaDream Special
- Casually Elegant Private Yacht Experience
- Exclusive — Only 56 couples.
- Small, intimate ports in the Mediterranean and Caribbean.
- 95 crew members resulting in the highest crew to guest ratio at sea.
- Gourmet meals served open seating.
- Open Bar.
- Water toys.
- Mountain bikes.
- All ocean view staterooms have flat screen TV, CD, DVD player, internet, multiple head shower, personalized stationary, Belgian linens with down duvets.
- Shore side activities with the crew.
More Links to Follow:
- Cruise Vacations
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Avalon Waterways – Exotic River Cruises
- Azamara Club Cruises Luxury Cruise Experiences
- Celebrity Cruises Luxury Cruise Vacations
- Luxury Cruises by Compagnie du Ponant
- Frequently Asked Questions about Cruising & Cruise Vacations
- Luxury Cruise Vacation Experiences by Crystal Cruises
- Disney Cruise Line Cruise Vacations
- Experience Luxury Cruises with Holland America Line
- Find the Best Cruise Deals, All-inclusive Cruises and Cruise Vacations Today!
- Oceania Cruises – Luxury Cruise Vacations
- Paul Gauguin Luxury Cruises – South Pacific Cruise Vacations
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Experience Luxury Cruises with Seabourn
- Luxury Cruise Experiences by SeaDream Yacht Club
- Cruise Vacations by Silversea Cruises
- Themed Cruises and Cruise Promotions
- Uniworld Cruises – Great River Cruises
- Experience Exotic River Cruises with Viking River Cruises
- Experience Exotic Small Ship Cruises with Windstar Cruises
- Small Ship Cruises
- Virgin Cruises
- Clothing-Optional Resorts
- Top Clothing Optional Resorts
- Topless Optional Resorts
- Adults-only All Inclusive Vacations
- Adults-only Resorts
- Adult Resort Listings
- New Adults-only Resorts
- Secrets Resorts
- Adults-only Vacations & Clothing Optional Vacations
- Singles Vacations
- All Inclusive Resorts
- Caribbean All-Inclusive Vacations by Sandals
- Sandals Resorts
- Best Adults-only All-Inclusive Resorts
- Best Adults-only Resorts
- Group Travel
- Popular Destinations
- Escorted Tours
- Family Travel