At the turn of the century, impressionist Paul Gauguin traveled to the tropical shores of French Polynesia to create some of his most renowned masterpieces. Today his namesake, the m/s Paul Gauguin, transports you to the same romantic Tahitian vacation paradise-to explore, experience and escape. With the freedom to discover the exotic ports of the South Pacific without limitation, your cruise aboard m/s Paul Gauguin will fulfill your every dream and expectation.
Owned by Pacific Beachcomber S.C., the leader in French Polynesia luxury destination resorts, Paul Gauguin Cruises operates the award-winning luxury cruise ship m/s Paul Gauguin, providing a luxury cruise experience tailored to the unparalleled wonders of Tahiti, French Polynesia, the South Pacific, and Southeast Asia. A second small luxury ship, the m/vTere Moana, began sailing under the Paul Gauguin Cruises banner in December 2012.
The renowned, 5+-star m/s Paul Gauguin was launched in 1998, it is the longest continually operating year-round luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific. No other luxury ship in history has offered this level of single-destination focus and expertise on a year-round basis for such an extended period of time.
Like The Gauguin, The Moana specializes in warm-weather destinations, with an emphasis on delivering unique itineraries that larger ships cannot offer and exploring hidden ports throughout these regions. The ship sails during the summer months in Europe and winter in the Caribbean and Latin America.
With over 25 years of experience in the French Polynesian tourism market, Pacific Beachcomber is the country’s largest luxury hotel and cruise operator in the region. In addition to The Moana and The Gauguin, Pacific Beachcomber operates five award-winning hotels. Sustainable development is the keynote of Pacific Beachcomber’s projects, whose resorts are all Green Globe certified. Pacific Beachcomber is also currently developing a luxury eco-resort, the late actor, Marlon Brando’s private island and slated to open in 2017.
More Links to Follow:
- Cruise Vacations
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Small Ship Cruises
- Virgin Cruises
- Avalon Waterways – Exotic River Cruises
- Azamara Club Cruises Luxury Cruise Experiences
- Celebrity Cruises Luxury Cruise Vacations
- Luxury Cruises by Compagnie du Ponant
- Frequently Asked Questions about Cruising & Cruise Vacations
- Luxury Cruise Vacation Experiences by Crystal Cruises
- Disney Cruise Line Cruise Vacations
- Experience Luxury Cruises with Holland America Line
- Find the Best Cruise Deals, All-inclusive Cruises and Cruise Vacations Today!
- Oceania Cruises – Luxury Cruise Vacations
- Paul Gauguin Luxury Cruises – South Pacific Cruise Vacations
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Experience Luxury Cruises with Seabourn
- Luxury Cruise Experiences by SeaDream Yacht Club
- Cruise Vacations by Silversea Cruises
- Themed Cruises and Cruise Promotions
- Uniworld Cruises – Great River Cruises
- Experience Exotic River Cruises with Viking River Cruises
- Experience Exotic Small Ship Cruises with Windstar Cruises
- Luxury Cruises
- Group Travel
- Honeymoon Vacation
- Honeymoon Registry
- Clothing-optional & Adults-only Vacations
- Adult Vacations
- Adult Resort Listings
- Clothing Optional Resorts
- All Inclusive Resorts
- Unique Travel Experiences
- Our Hotel Collection
- Travel Planning Guide
- All Inclusive Vacations