Sandals Inn, Montego Bay
Sandals Inn, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sandals Inn, Montego Bay
P. O. Box 412
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Distance from hotel to Sangsters International Airport, 5 minutes.
An extremely intimate hideaway with a huge heart, Sandals Inn, located on the quiet end of the famed Gloucester Road in Montego Bay, offers you a true taste of Jamaica’s exotic island pulse. With just 52 rooms, you’ll savor the intimate ambiance and exclusivity of a charming inn. Revel in remarkable amenities such as generously sized rooms, true 24-hour room service for all, breakfast in bed, a boutique European spa and the unbelievably attentive and friendly service. Sandals Carlyle creates an authentic Jamaican experience while maintaining the secluded feel of a private island hideaway. More…..
24 hour room service
I have never seen room service on anyone’s bucket list, but if you haven’t had it now is the time to start. the Sandals Inn offers 24 hour room service. If you are looking to relax, you do not even have to leave your room.
On the other end of the spectrum Sandals Jamaica allows you access to two other resorts which include the Sandals Royal Caribbean, and Sandals Montego Bay. This means your dining choices go from 3 restaurants to 19. Learn More…..
3x the entertainment with the Sandals Exchange Program
The transportation to the other resorts is free. This opens up a world of possibilities. You have access to all the entertainment that Montego Bay offers across the three resorts. This includes a private island and access to:
- ● 12 pools
- ● 10 whirlpools
- ● 12 bars
And remember those Sandals bars are 100% FREE. So with transportation you could:
- ● Start your day with a continental breakfast at the Carlyle as you gaze across Montego Bay.
- ● Take the shuttle to the Montego Bay Resort and go scuba diving
- ● Eat brick oven baked pizza at Bella Napoli’s of Sandals Montego Bay
- ● Take the shuttle East on Kent Avenue to the Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort further along Kent Avenue
- ● Paddleboard from the Royal Caribbean main resort across Mahee Bay to the Sandal’s Cay Island
- ● Enjoy an afternoon snack at the Mariner Bar and Grill as you overlook the bay
- ● Shuttle back to the Carlyle
- ● Enjoy dinner at the Carlyle restaurant
- ● Enjoy a drink at the Sunset Bar
- ● Relax in the gardens of the hotel
- ● Shuttle back to Sandals Montego Bay for a night time spectacular
- ● Enjoy a foamy thick beer with some late night cheesy fries at the English style Cricketers Pub
- ● Finally shuttle back to the Carlyle. Hit the bed and relax
- Learn More…..
- Grand Pineapple Negril
- Why Consider an All-Inclusive Resort?
- What’s Included in your All-Inclusive Package?
- Why Choose Sandals Resorts
- Sandals Honeymoon & wedding program
- Beaches Honeymoon & Wedding Program
- Sandals Red Lane Spa Collection
- Beaches Resorts for Everyone
- Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts for Everyone
- Royal Plantation Private Villa Collection
- How to choose your resort
- Sandals Butler Service
- Sandals Resorts
- Girlfriend Getaways
- Sandals Destinations