Where at Dreams should I stay?
With all the excitement over food and activities, don’t forget the importance of getting the right room for you and your family. This detail often gets overlooked but can have an additional positive impact on your trip. Here are a collection of tips that will help you make the right room choice:
- If you want a sunset ocean view make sure to specify this when you are booking your vacation
- The higher the floors, the better the view
- If you are looking for more peace and quiet, consider an interior room away from the lobby
- Don’t forget to join the Preferred Club, it can open some doors for you in terms of upgrades (excuse the pun)
A wealth of accommodations at Dreams Riviera
Dreams in Cancun has everything from a cozy double bed with a tropical view to a four star all bells and whistles luxury suite. Based on features the Preferred Club Presidential Suite is worth the extra cost. Here are just a few of the features you get when staying in this room:
- A king size bed
- Your own private Jacuzzi
- Guaranteed incredible ocean views
- A desk
- Your own mini plunge pool
- A 6 person dining room area table
- Your own outdoor Jacuzzi
Hot tip: Make a day of room service while you lounge around the private pool/Jacuzzi combo. The pool waiter will check in on you!